I Have No Idea How To Name This Chapter (Part 3)

A/N: As you already see idk how to name this chapter so now i'm just going to write part 3 or whatever chapter would it be. Alsooo i changed the book cover with an edit i made cause i was bored so i hope you like it. Also it took so long to post this cause at first i wrote i don't even know what, but it was very bad. Well... Enjoy. Byee 👋

Y/N'S Pov

I saw Sokka, he was trying to fix his 'watchtower', that Aang destroyed earlier. I walked to him and said "Um...Hi Sokka.."

"What do you want Y/N" he cut me off. I tooked a deep breath and started "Sokka, i' m so sorry i should have told you" "yes you should." he replied coldly, turned around and left me alone. I face palmed myself and sighed. How can i be so stupid?

I stood there not sure what to do until i saw something that looked like explosion. Sokka was standing not faf from me with a shocked expression on his face. A few moments later i realised something. "SOKKA, AANG AND KATARA WENT THIS WAY!" i panicked. "AND THAT'S WHERE THE FIRE NATION SHIP IS! " i yelled while losing my mind. Sokka was obviously scared too. I could tell by the look on his face. He turned to me and hugged me. I wasn't suspecting that. "Y/N relax. Everything is going to be ok. I'm sure that Aang and Katara are fine" he whispered to me. I felt better. And he talked to me. I pulled away from hug and he smiled at me.

Then we ran in direction of explosion. On our way we saw Aang and Katara. I was so glad that they were okay. I rushed to them and hugged them. "I'm so glad you two are safe. I was so scared" i told them before we released the hug. Then Sokka started yelling at them. He said something about fire nation and well... He was right. They shouldn't have gone onto that ship. But Sokka was still overreacting. Then Sokka banished Aang from our village. Me and Katara stood in front of Aang and tried to convince Sokka to forgive him. It sadly didn't work.

"FINE I'M COMING WITH AANG THEN, we are going to the north pole where Y/N and i are going to learn waterbending. " Katara said. I was kinda shocked, but if i'm being completely honest i'd love to travel the world and get out of our boring village. I mean i love our village but i'd much rather be travelling the world on a flying bison. Katara then pulled my wrist and dragged me to Appa and Aang. Aang seemed as shocked as i was. Then Sokka yelled "So you're going to leave behind your village? Your family? Me?" i stoped. He was also kinda right. If i leave i'll have to leave everything i know. I saw that Katara stopped to. Then Katara and i made eye contact, it was pretty obvious that we both were going to stay. Then we went to Aang to give him a hug. We said goodbye and he left.

I'm gonna miss Aang. Finally someone was fun and now he had to left. Also my relationship with Sokka? I have no idea how are we. Well he hugged me before then he kinda talked to me and now he's just ignoring me. Soooo.... I yeah don't know what's going on...

I was doing some chores with Katara and Sokka was almost done fixing his watchtower. When i finished the chores i climed up the watchtower that was now finished. Sokka was starting at the sea and i joined him. It was a very beautiful view,until we saw something, something bad. "Shit!" we both screamed. "Y/N go warn everyone, i'l get ready for the battle!" Sokka said. "But Sokka there's no way you can win this! I mean look at that it's a giant fire nation ship full of fire bending soldiers. I'm sorry Sokka but there's no way you're going to fight them." i yelled at him while going completely crazy. "So you don't belive in me?" Sokka asked. "i.. Sokka look i-... I do belive in you but sometimes it's better to run than stay and fight." i replied. "Great you don't belive in me. I can't belive my girlfriend doesn't even believe in me!" He yelled at me and i looked behind him seeing that the ship is already very close to the village. "Sokka, let's talk about that some other time right now we have more important things to do!" i jumped off the watch tower and ran to the village, trying to get everyone's attention.

But i was too late. The ship already came and some weird guy with a ponytail and a scar came out of it."Where's the avatar?" he yelled. "He left." i replied. "I said WHERE'S THE AVATAR!" He yelled. Sokka went there to fight him but he failed, as i told him he would. Suddenly Aang appeared and was sliding on a pinguin. He made the guy with the ponytail trip to the ground and i laughed. (A/N: Now it get's interesting😁) Zuko and Aang fought for a little bit until Zuko hit Aang and Aang fell on the ground.

I could feel a burst of energy running through my body. I didn't know why was i that upset about someone hurting Aang. I mean when ponytail guy kicked Sokka i just ran over to help him. And now...

Katara's pov:
Y/n's eyes started glowing, she flew up and made a giant wave, which sent the ship away. Then she airbended? Well she airbended the guy with ponytail and some other soldiers away. They were far away climbing onto the ship. Then her eyes stoped glowing and she slowly fell into Aang's arms.

I had no idea what just happened. I mean she bended two elements. Could she be the Avatar? But Aang's the avatar? Can there be two avatars?

I ran to Y/N who seemed very tired and weak. Aang seemed completely shocked by what happened. Sokka's jaw literally dropped to the floor. Then Aang lifted Y/N up and placed her in a tent. Y/N was asleep and i, Sokka and Aang were eating fish and talking about what just happened.

"It was crazy! She just flew up and started bending water like crazy. And then she bended air! I can't belive she didn't even tell us that she is the Avatar!" Sokka said. "But that doesn't make any sense. I'm the Avatar!" Aang said, clearly confused by what was happening. I didn't know that he was the Avatar but it honestly didn't suprise me, but Sokka was definitely suprised, i mean his yaw dropped to the ground, for like the 100th time today. "But how can there be two Avatars? I mean that has never happened before and it's just weird." i said. "Maybe it's because i was gone for that long?" Aang said. "Maybe Aang. I really don't know." i replied.

We ate our food and it was already evening.
I went to sleep and so did the rest of my friends. And Y/N, she still hasn't woke up. I hope that she's alright.

A/N : So yeah... I did another chapter yay! There's like almost ten people reading the story which actually mames me really happy. Hiiiiiiiii almost 10 people😘😘😘😘! Thank you so much for reading, also the next part is coming whenever i finish it. And when that's gonna be you may ask? I have absolutely no idea. Word counter 1302. I'm proud of myself. Byee👋