Just A/N

A/N: i honestly love Iroh too much. Like everytime he's on screen i'm like yaaaayyyyyy Irooohhhh iiiiiiiiiiii. And then i squeal like an idiot and my mom comes to my room to ask me if something's wrong.

Also in description it says that Y/N likes to sing. And yeah she will write songs. I'll probably just put a YouTube video of the song and songs will 99% by Taylor Swift cause i love her! ❤️ I have no idea when will Y/N start writing and singing her songs but it'll probably be in the next couple of chapters. I'll try to find the songs that match the situations she's been in, of course all the lines in song won't match but still. And i really recommend you to listen to the songs cause at least i really love those songs.

And that will be it sorry for probably expecting the next part but it'll come out in the next couple of days. And lol i'm writing this like anyone will actually read it and like i have a thousand people reading the story😂.

And as i said before I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT and if you don't then don't bother reading the story any further cause there's going to be a lot of her songssss!

I mean.... I'll just leave a youtube video and you check it out if you want to.

Well some songs may be by Selena Gomez or Hailee Steinfeld or Ariana Grande or maybe even Dua Lipa. But most of them are gojng to be by Taylor, sorry🤷‍♀️

And it's going to take a while for me to write the next chapter  sorry.

And yeah i know that all i do is apologise sorry.

AND ALSO HOW DOES ALMOST ALREADY 20 PEOPLE READ MY STORYY! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH
Well that's it for now byeeeeee👋