happy times

This is your final warning... this contains blood... depression and violence if you do not like any of these then please leave.
❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍💛🖤❤️

crystal pov

me and my sister Ruby were running away from our parents and older sister Yang laughing as they were chasing us. mom and dad took us out because tomorrow was moms last mission. I was excited that we were gonna have our mom full time! I tripped on a tree root and scraped my knee. "Crystal! Oh my god are you okay?" My mother looked at me worried and I smiled and said "I'm okay!" She laughed and helped me up " crystal when mommy comes back I'll make you a cape like Ruby's. Okay?" I smiled happily and said "okay thanks mommy!" She nodded. But... the next day she left... she promised us she would come back.... but she didn't... Yang found out from our uncle and told us. I was still in shock from what yang told us. Uncle Qrow came up to me and handed me a bag. "Your mother wanted you to have this crys..." I opened it and started crying. "S-she can't be gone... SHE CANT BE!" Uncle Qrow, dad, Yang,and ruby hugged me. I was holding my mothers white cape.... it had red stained at the bottom of it... her blood... I couldn't believe she was gone... that's when I realized I wanted to be a huntress... I wanted to be like my mother... I promised myself I would train to be like her. And I did.

❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍💛🖤❤️🤍💛🖤❤️

Well here's the first chapter guys! Hope you enjoy it. Yeah I know kinda dark but you were warned and you still read it so.... yeah.