6 years later

Up top is crystals weapon it looks like Ruby's but it folds into a hand gun that can shoot out part of the Scyth. It's got rose petals in it along with her last name. And the gun can also shoot bullets out of both ends. Oh and by the way ruby has like angel blue eyes so crystal is the one with the silver eye power.
❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️
Crystal pov
I was attending signal academy. Me and ruby that is. But ruby gets to go to beacon the school of my dreams. I'm only 14 but I just.... I want to be a huntress more than anything. At signal everyone gets to make their own weapons. Mine is white with red rose petals in it. I made it in memory of my mother. I walked to the library to read my book when I heard a scream and saw students and teachers running down the hall. I peaked out confused only to see the school invaded by grimm and the famous villain Roman Torchwick. Roman looked and me and started to head over to me I quickly shut the door and hid. I mumbled "the one day I forget my weapon in my locker." Roman came in and said " oh little white rose where could you have gone.... I only want to talk... come out..." Roman then looked at where I was hiding and went over to it I tried to run away only to be picked up by my hood Roman chuckled and said "found ya" he tied me to a chair and started his rant. Me being me I had to make things worse... I swear instead of my semblance being speed it's bad luck... "hey torchwick why don't you go rant to someone who cares?" 3,2,1 and romans face got redder than a tomato "Excuse me?!" He punched me in the face. Welp that's sure to leave a mark. I used my semblance to get out of the ropes and I grabbed him and the rose petals left behind were white and orange. When we got to the front of the school I saw cinder fall. Roman smirked and said "hey cinder little rose here thought she could beat us..." cinder  told him to be quiet and he kicked me in the stomach to make me let him go. I stumbled backwards and looked at him. Thankfully I got my weapon from my locker before we made it to the front. I pulled out my weapon and cinder took a step back. "Now now no need to be hostile..." cinder said in a low voice I glared at her and she chuckled "trying to act tough are we? Your nothing more than a weak little girl you don't belong here."
❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️🤍🖤💛❤️
TBC
Sorry if it's a bit short I'll update soon I promise!