kitty • PJM

[Requested: yesSummary: Your hybrid boyfriend kissed someone else, and you can't just let it slide, can you? Kinks: feminisation; mommy!kink; omega!Jimin; spanking; self!degradation; dirty talk; orgasm denial ]✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Requested: yes
Summary: Your hybrid boyfriend kissed someone else, and you can't just let it slide, can you?
Kinks: feminisation; mommy!kink; omega!Jimin; spanking; self!degradation; dirty talk; orgasm denial ]
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Requested: yesSummary: Your hybrid boyfriend kissed someone else, and you can't just let it slide, can you? Kinks: feminisation; mommy!kink; omega!Jimin; spanking; self!degradation; dirty talk; orgasm denial ]✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The boy in front of you looked exhausted. His hips were no longer violently trashing around but delicately moving in the rhythm of your hand. A single tear slipped down his red cheek as a next needy moan filled the air.

" Y/N please.." the words left his lips as a tired whisper. You cooed softly.

"Jiminie.. how is this supposed to be a punishment if I just let you cum, hmm?" You raised your eyebrow.

Your cat hybrid boyfriend was a playful thing. He enjoyed teasing you and talking back and you usually went along with it. But right in the begining of your relationship, you together set a couple of limits. One of them being that you're not going to invite anyone else into your relationship, even for a one time thing. You weren't exactly the type of person to enjoy sharing, so when you saw your babys lips on someone elses, you almost lost your mind.

Of course it was during his heat and Taehyungs alpha pheromones might be the core cause of the situation, but still you weren't pleased.

You talked it out later on, and it was fine, but you just couldn't stop yourself from punishing him at least a little bit.

First you spanked him, till there were tears in his beautiful wide eyes and his tail was swinging uncomfortably. And then you inserted a small bullet vibrator in him, turned it to the lowest vibrations and tied him to the bed.

And now you were sitting in between his spread legs toying with his cock. The head of his penis was slowly turning red, droplets of pre-cum dripping down his member.

"Mommy" he moaned again and whimpered when one of your fingers slipped down his balls and stop right on his clenching entrance. You hummed under your breath collecting some of his juices on your fingertip and lifting it up to see the way they glisten in the light.

"Looks like your really exited baby girl.." his cock twitched at the pet name and you had to stop yourself from smirking. He tried to squeeze his thighs together,  but you held his legs apart, slowly spreading them even wider than they were before. The boy whined in embarrassment. " Don't cover up.. I want to see the way your pussy clenches, doll"

You ignored the sound of protest and his tail that swatted you in the face, as you put his legs on your shoulders, laying down on the bed.

You gently pet your handprints that still were left on his flesh, your fingers subtly wondering down until one of them reached the base of the vibrator. You taped it and a new wave of pleasure rocked through his body, making him whimper.

"Do you wanna cum, baby girl?" You asked him, your hands coming back to his abandoned cock, and staring to stroke him again.

"Yes Y/N! P-please!"

"How about we make a deal then? I'm going to let you cum but first your going to explain to me what you did wrong and why I'm punishing you. Then your going to thank me, and your going to tell me how much you enjoyed all of this, hmm?"

The room fell silent, you could only hear his rapid breaths and the quiet buzzing of the vibrator. You felt his muscles flex.

"Mommy is punishing me cause.. I ki-kissed Taehyungie" he stared wobbly, taking a break to swallow harshly, "even though mommy said I can't... Thank you mommy!"

"You need to work harder, dear." You said, making your voice sound disappointed to hide your arousal.

"Th-thank you mommy for the spanking.." you felt yourself clench at those words, his humiliation making you even more wet then before. "And for the teasing... I.. I like it... Mommy, it... It...—"

"Come on doll. Say it."

"It makes my pretty p-pussy wet." He whimpered out so quietly you almost missed it. But that was enough for you. You raised your head with a dangerous smile dancing on your lips. When you met his big eyes, they were glittering with tears, the boys face completely red from the embarrassment and arousal.

"Good girl"

He couldn't even say anything back, his words changing into a scream when he felt your lips vigorously sucking his dick. One of your hands went into your back pocket, quickly searching for the remote to the vibrator. Without even looking at it you held the main button, increasing the vibrations to maximum.

The sounds that left the hybrids lips were absolutely delicious, and you were sure that you soaked your jeans. At this point he was basically crying, the toy inside of him torturing his prostate mercilessly and your lips never leaving his cock.

He came with a scream emptying himself into your mouth, and you took it all.

You delicately let the softening cock from between your lips and scrumbled up to quickly untie him. Jimin was looking completely fucked out, his ears close to his head and he had a foggy look in his eyes. You put the rope away and gently brought him into a hug, giving him a quick kiss on the top of the head.

"You did so well, Minnie" you whispered affectionately and after getting a hum out of him, you got up to get your sleepy boyfriend some water.