sucker • JHS

[Requested: yesSummary: your fiancées life can be pretty stressful

[Requested: yes
Summary: your fiancées life can be pretty stressful. Thank god you're there to catch him when he falls.
Kinks: goddess!reader; temperature!play; degradation; overstimulation; dirty talk; slave!Hobi]
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kinks: goddess!reader; temperature!play; degradation; overstimulation; dirty talk; slave!Hobi]✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jung Hoseok was one of the nicest and kindest people you ever met. Since your first day at BigHit Entertainment back in 2012, he always was polite, sweet and charming. So it really wasn't that surprising when you realised that you caught feelings for him. I mean who wouldn't? After all he was such beautiful person from both inside and outside.

When you first met him, you both were going through some shit. He was struggling with depression and you just got out of a long term relationship. Soon you became each others support and after two years of close friendship, you finally officially became a couple.

In the begining Hobi was the one to lead the relationship. Your previous partner was so abusive, that you learned how to force yourself into complete submission in fear that if you do something incorrectly you will face the consequences. But thanks to Hoseok you slowly started to leave your shell and flourish again. You became more open about your feelings and ideas, you started to fight for yourself and your needs. But that was not the breaking point for you. That moment came when some time later you both found out that a typical power dynamic did not bring the satisfaction you needed. One afternoon, when you were laying in bed together, you quietly offered him a change in your sex life. He agreed to try it out and.. it just clicked.

It felt so natural to dominate him, to take control and to pick him apart, pice by pice. His shivering body, tears and pleas were your biggest turn on. And the thing that made your old self come back, strong and confident.

And after some more time, BTS suddenly became extremely successful and the stress level got so high that your now fiancée was often crying more than laughing.

In such situations you came in, with your most dominant persona. You were no longer y/n. Now you were goddess and mistress. And he was your slave. Your little slut, you could use however you wanted, cause either way he will be satisfied.

Today was one of these days, when he barged into your room, thrown himself into your arms and asked you to ruin him.

And who were you to say no.

"Okay Hobi" you started softly, watching your fiancées chest rise and fall. He was completely naked and tied to the bed, your favourite thick, black choker over his neck. His eyes were covered with a velvet blindfold. "I'm going to get started now, okay?"

"Yes Mistress."

You hummed in approval and turned towards the nightstand next to your queen sized bed. You had a lighted candle as well as some ice cubes and it was a tough decision on what to use on his beautiful body first.

You made up your mind and again faced the boy. You slowly sat down on the bed, one of your nails dragging down his abs. You let your hand slide down and scratch his abdomen, only to return to his pecs seconds later. You touched one of his stiff nipples and started to circle it with your finger. Soon after that your mouth went into action, sucking and nibbing on the other nipples aureola. His breath grew heavier as you twisted your fingers, your lips never leaving his sweet spot. Hoseoks hips slowly started to rock, searching for some friction for his hardening cock. He was relaxing under your tender touch and starting to become aroused so you reached with your free hand to grab one of the prepared items.

You quickly removed your lips from his chest and a split of a second after that, a half melted ice cube got pressed to his nipple. He let out a gasp and you smirked to yourself, slowly starting to maneuver the cube down his stomach. You stopped right above his cock and let it stay there, knowing that when it melts a bit more it will slip and touch his dickhead.

You then quickly grabbed a candle. You let the first droplet of wax hit your own skin to check the temperature, and then you slowly lifted it above his chest and tilted it.

He let out another gasp, rocking his hips, the melted ice touching his sensitive dick. You tilted the candle again letting the drops of wax hit his skin next to his nipples.

You then continued to play with him, leaving purple wax spots all over his chest and quivering tights. You would also occasionally reach for an ice cube and slowly torture the most sensitive parts of his body. He was gasping and squealling each time you rubbed the ice other his member, in the end always pressing it over his cock head, making him let out tiny cries.

After less than a hour, your little slut became completely aroused, his hard cock standing proudly under his belly.

"What a sweet toy you are, Hoseok. So fun to play with. Always so sensitive..." Your voice got lower and to prove your last words you harshly squeezed his dick. He chocked out a surprised gasp and you arched an eyebrow, your nail digging the skin under his head. "Did you like what I did to you, slave? Your little cock seems to enjoy it."

"Yes goddess. I-I like it. Thank you, goddess."

"Hmmm... So polite, as always..." You murmured starting to harshly stroke his member. You moved your hand firmly and strongly, melted ice and slowly forming beads of pre-cum, the only lubricant you used.

He soon became desperate, sweet moans and whimpers leaving his heart lips, and tears threatening to spill from his eyes. But you just kept on going, ignoring the cries of protests and pleas to slow down. He completely lost himself in the pleasure, eyes closed and thighs trashing violently.

It took a couple more strokes to make him cum all over his tummy. The brunettes head hit the white pillow, lips formed into a perfect "o" shape and hips high above the bed,arching his spine. But you didn't stop your hand just kept on going and going, his cries becoming painful.

"G-goddess!" He whimpered, trying to move his hips out of your reach. "It hurts!"

"But Hoseokie.." your voice was low and sultry, filled with amusement. "You like when it hurts."

He came again, actually sobbing, immediately after the release, trying to escape your grasp. You coed at him and let go of his abused cock softly laying down next to his sweaty body. You watched as his eyelashes fluttered close.

"Sleep, baby," you commanded "cause once you wake up I'll ruin you all over again."

_________
Thanks for the commission! Sorry if I don't really feel the vibe :( I'm more of a soft dom myself and prefer the name miss and mommy over goddess >×<

Yunii_