21 - Other Plans

Jungkook

“Take your shirt off.”  he ordered.

I did as he asked, and swallowed as Tae walked over to the side of the bed, grabbed my wrist and tied the tie around it, then moved it up to tie the other end to the corner post of the bed.  I didn’t say anything, just watched him tie me up.  This was too hot to interrupt.  He walked to the other side, and did the same with my other wrist.  I just lied there, completely vulnerable, completely on display, completely his.

He stood at the end of the bed and paused.  Looking at me.  Thinking of his plans for revenge I guess.  I licked my lips, and stared back, hoping to incite some kind of reaction.

He crawled up from the bottom of the bed, in-between my legs, bent down, and licked me from base to tip.  I threw my head back, shut my eyes, and moaned at feeling only his tongue.

When he started sucking me off, it felt so good I inadvertently bucked into his mouth, wanting more.  But he slapped the side of my butt.  Yaaa!  I looked down at him.  He shook his head, “No baby.  No touching.  No moving.  I’m in control.”

He sat up, and was doing something with something, I couldn’t see.  What is he doing?

Then he asked me, “have you ever...bottomed?” my eyes grew and I suddenly felt a lubed finger at my entrance.  Oh, fuuuuck…  damn, he found my lube.

“T… Tae… what are you… I mean, I don’t usually…”  I answered truthfully.  I did once, a long time ago.  I swallowed.  Then I felt him push his finger in.  “Ungnnnggghhhh… Taeeeee…”  God, this feels so intense...it curled my toes.

He continued to pump my cock with his other hand, while thrusting in and out with his finger with the other.  He added another finger.  Then another.  I yanked at the ties, but couldn’t move.

“Baby, you are so tight… I would give anything to be inside you. To feel you squeeze my hard cock.” He said as he pumped me harder… faster… and I couldn’t hold back anymore and came.

I laid there coming down off my high, and felt him undoing the ties around my wrists.  “Baby…”  I looked up at him.  “I’ll give you 5 minutes, then you’re mine.”  Fuck.  I want him.

His eyes grew, wondering what was coming, “Kookie… I don’t know if i’m ready for…”

“It’s okay, I have other plans.”