Still Tuesday Because Oopie-

*me remembering that oopie is an inside joke and not an actual thing*

*also me not caring*

With some difficulty, Ned, MJ, and Peter managed to make it out of the school through the back.

They had decided to go to MJ's house, as nobody else would be home.

The three received many strange and concerned looks on their way, but luckily nobody stopped them.

Once they arrived, MJ showed them the way to the bathroom, where they proceeded to lock themselves in.

"So, Peter, mind telling us what happened?" MJ asked.

"Well, you see," he started, "I was on patrol the other day and it was pretty late, like 2 or 3, I don't remember. And I heard someone's police scanner go off while I was on the roof, so I listened and it said there was a break in somewhere, but I didn't recognize the street, so I had to get directions from-"

"The abridged version, Pete, you're still bleeding." Ned cut in.

"Yeah, right. Uh, well I was fighting these guys and they had a hostage, so I was kinda freaking out. But like he didn't even care for some reason? And then I went in there and I was like 'you don't hit a guy who's already down!' and then we were fighting, uh, I don't remember exactly how it went down-"

"Get to the point."

"Oh yeah. So anyway this guy had my arm and then my spider sense went off and I was all 'oh no I can't dodge in time' but then I did somehow, except not enough, and it turns out someone shot at me so the bullet grazed my side. I mean it was more than a graze I guess it's pretty deep but that's not important. So I got about half of them and the others got away and yeah. That's what happened."

"That was unnecessarily long," Ned pointed out.

"Hold on a minute," MJ said, "Did you clean it when you got home?"

"What?"

"Did you clean the fricking gash in your side and bandage it?" She continued, staring murderously into his soul.

"I- I dabbed it with a wash cloth...? And I wrapped a shirt around it..."

"Please tell me you at least used soap."

"Well..."

"PETER."

"IM SORRY IT HURT."

"Febreezus fricking crisis Peter how the heck have you survived this long?" Ned asked incredulously.

"Damnit," MJ cursed.

After a minute, she continued, "Okay. This is gonna hurt a lot, I'm not gonna lie."

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of." Peter responded worriedly.

"Let me see."

Peter took his sweatshirt off and lifted his shirt. He untied the one wrapped around his waist, revealing the injury.

"Yeah I don't know much about this stuff but that looks really bad," Ned said right away.

"Thanks for the consolation, man."

"Anytime."

"Can we focus?" MJ interrupted with a sigh, "Well, we're gonna need a wash cloth, triple antibiotic ointment, gauze, and a shit ton of ibuprofen."

After gathering the supplies, the three of them got to work.

MJ got the wash cloth and soaked it in warm water.

"Uh, you might wanna prepare yourself a bit, this is really gonna suck." She warned before washing the gash.

Peter squirmed uncomfortably in pain, but managed to make it through without crying out. He was surprised though, as it felt more intense than the day he'd gotten it.

The wound was bleeding more, so they had to work quick.

"This probably needs stitches or something, but there's no way in hell I'm gonna mess with that, so we'll just have to hope for the best." MJ announced.

After putting some antibiotic ointment on it, they wrapped gauze around the injury. Ned told Peter to put pressure on it for a bit.

After taking like four ibuprofen(s?) What is the plural of ibuprofen idk, and slipping his sweatshirt back on, Peter was led to the living room.

He fell onto the couch while MJ grabbed his phone. Ned followed after him.

"I'm texting Rachel."

"What are you gonna tell her?"

"That you're sleeping over."

Sitting up, Peter replied, "Wait, don't just tell her that I am, you have to ask. I don't want to be rude."

"Well I can't make it sound like she has a choice."

"But she does?"

Glancing up at him, MJ said, "Nope. You aren't going anywhere after that. You need to rest."

"But-"

"N O. But I'll tell her it's me if it makes you feel better."

Peter looked to the ground. "A little."

"Wait, tell her we have a group project we need to work on. And if she asks, we have adult supervision." Ned added.

"Good plan. My parents are on a business trip right now, so they won't be home tonight. Ned, do you wanna stay over, too?"

"Yeah, sure."

MJ finished up with Peter's phone and yeeted it at him. It hit him in the arm.

"OW! What the heck, MJ?"

"I don't feel like getting up."

Peter rolled his eyes, too lazy to argue with her.

"Yeah, just keep doing that. Maybe you'll find your brain in there."

After a while, they decided to watch a movie. MJ picked Frozen II, and nobody dared oppose her.

At some point, Ned got up to make popcorn. He came back with a bowl a few minutes later.

"Give me some," MJ demanded.

Ned threw a handful at her.

She gasped.

"YOU SON OF A BEEHIVE"

Within seconds, she was on her feet and across the room. She grabbed a handful and threw it back at him, initiating a popcorn war.

Popcorn was sent flying all over, and more of it ended up on the floor than in their mouths.

Once they ran out of popcorn, they realized they had to clean it up.

It took a while, but they managed to get it all taken care of.

Resuming the movie, they watched like normal people for about twenty minutes. Beyond that, they were scream-singing all the songs.

Especially Into the Unknown, because it was an absolute banger. Just like every single Phineas and Ferb song.

At some point, Ned and MJ looked over and realized Peter was asleep.

They decided to turn the movie off for the night; they didn't want to risk waking him.

They were okay with it, though. They had a great night, and it was the first time they'd done something fun together in while.

All kinds of crazy stuff had been happening lately, and they were just happy to be able to spend some time together again.

Well it's another short one, but at least it's something. And Frozen II does have good music, btw.

Love you all 3000!