*CHAPTER TWELVE PART 2*

Dragging a ship across the roads of Hong Kong we saw our second Kaiju for the night, Otachi. We blew our horn to get the attention of our special friend and he came towards us, screeching.

"Torque engaged." Gipsy's AI said and Raleigh and I swung our arms up to hold the ship by her right shoulder. Otachi screeched at us again and we hit him in the face, scraping against his cheek. We hit again on the other side, smashing him into a building. We brought the boat higher and smashed it at his horns. We pulled up again, working fluently together and slapped it again in his cheek. I lifted my arms up, ready for Raleigh and I to swing again but Otachi pulled out his tail and grabbed the boat from our hands. I made Gipsy grip it tighter but we lost grip as Otachi yanked it out of our hands and threw it across an alley. The boat ended up getting stuck between two buildings. As I was distracted, Otachi swung his tail at us and knocked us back. I grunted from impact.

"Sorry, that was my fault. I got distracted." I apologised as I clutched my fist and smashed a car next to Gipsy.

"Don't sweat it." Raleigh panted. We got up and we watched Otachi walk away. We made Gipsy run after her but when we got to the corner Otachi was supposed to be at, he was gone. However I did see some building parts crumble. Raleigh and I proceeded with caution as we tried to find the trickster Kaiju. "I can't pinpoint it." Raleigh cried.

"It's moving too fast. Keep your eyes open." I added. I looked to my side to see nothing as Raleigh asked the team if they had seen anything.

"Choppers, do you have a visual? Over." We came to a stop a little away from a bridge we had to step over. I looked around but an unexpected impact caused Gipsy to fall. Otachi had attacked us from jumping out of a building, screeching. As he leaned back to see us we got a punch in his face. We threw another as I cried, 

"This one's smart." I grunted as we threw Gipsy's hand, Otachi ducked though. Gipsy was pulled out and her hand smashed more of the building as Otachi pulled us back, smashing us into another building. Trying to gain balance, Raleigh and I grabbed the building, yet Otachi chucked us into another building. She smashed us right through it.

"Come on!" Raleigh cried as we crashed out of the other end of the building. We rolled backwards and got up as Otachi crashed some nearby objects. She then roared, spraying a neon blue acid. Raleigh and I dodge it and turned to see it melted the building behind us. That must have been the acid Sasha was talking about before Cherno Alpha fell. We turned around as Otachi roared again. Raleigh took the lead with this and grabbed Otachi's tongue. Raleigh gripped it tightly and tried to yank it out. I took control of my side to help grip Otachi's head but his tail caught my arm. As he pulled it back, I looked up to see he had held it tightly so I couldn't move it. Otachi tried to use his tail to get to the hull and roared to try distract us. We were shaking madly in the hull and I feared that he was gonna break us. "I'll hold it!" Raleigh grunted. "Vent the coolant on the left flank!" I was going to argue but I thought not to. Raleigh took control and I pushed a button and Gipsy's AI came over.

"Coolant venting."

"Venting coolant!" I yell to Raleigh. He grunted as he struggled to hold Otachi. I then got back to controlling my left side and watched as Otachi's tail froze. Slowly it climbed the tail and reached the claw at the end of it, causing it to go stiff. Smashing Gipsy's arm down and breaking the tail, I spread my hand and somehow I felt power overwhelm me at the sensation of the battle. Gripping Otachi's head, twisting it and pulling it back, Raleigh ripped the tongue out causing acid to fly out of Otachi's mouth. The Kaiju became mad. Otachi then jumped on us and dug his claws into Gipsy's back.

"AAAAAHHHH!" I screamed as we smashed to the floor. I grabbed the machinery behind me and I gasped painfully as I watched Otachi reveal his wings. As he flapped his wings,Raleigh looked to me.