♡6♡

Recap ...
Y/N - It could be about anyone
End of recap..
Just as I thought he was cute.He just HAD to be famous.Oh Yea btw I HATE famous people.Ik it is weird cause my best friend,my brother,and my uncle is famous.I just hate famous people because they are so stuck up and cocky.They would probably think they could  get what they want.I don't think they would work hard enough.I am friends with Avani,because ik she isn't stuck up and cocky or looking for compliments by say she is 'insecure'.She helped me in the bad parts.She earned my trust.I also have trust issues ever since my last ex. He was abusing my mentaly and phisically.But lukily he didn't rape me.When he ended it he said I was just a slut who is an attention seeking whore.He was apperantly cheating on me ever since we got together.I also have this faint memory of a guy.When I was younger.We were close but he left.Because his mom got a job somewhere else, and because he got famous or something.I also rember he had a sister, dhe was older than us.That is all I remember.

FA- We are about to land in La in 5 minutes.Please fasten your seatbelt.Pull up your tables and pull up the window.

Y/N - Kio, Thomas wake up.We are going to land

After we got our bags ...

Y/N - So where am i going to be staying this week?

Th - Well I already have a room ready for you.So probably mine

Kio - Ye.I still need to find a room

Y/N - Ok

Th - I just got us an uber.Kio wanna go to the hype house with us first?

Kio - Sure I will help Y/N come through the window.With some of her suit cases

Th - I will bring some of her suitcases with me.

Kio - Ok

Skip to the hype house....

Th - So Y/N this is the window to your room.Once you get into the room don't come out.
Points to a random window

Y/N - Ok.Kio help me up

Kio helps you get up into your window.He then throws some of your suit cases to you.By now Thomas is gone with 2 of your suitcases

Thomas's p.v.o

I let y/n and kio go into the room, because ik all of my friends heard the uber.So I took 2 of Y/n's bags and went in.

Mia - Hey Thomas.How are you holding up cause of your sister?

Th - I am ok.I am just gonna bring my suitcase's ipstairs to our room.

Mia - ok.

I quickaly  ran upstairs to Y/N's room
I open the door.I see Y/N and kio is already inside.

Y/N - Hey Thomas

Th - Hey.R you guys hungry?

Y/N - yea kinda

Kio - Yes.Can you get chick fil a?

Y/N- What is Chick fil a?

Th +Kio - *gasp* We need to get chick fil a NOW.

Y/N - Ok.jeez

Y/N p.v.o

On our way to chick - fil - a.I got a text from. Payton
                    Text messages
Payton:Hey.Did you land yet?
Y/n: ye
Payton:How was your flight?
Y/N:ok ig
Payton:Cool
*read*

I really don't wanna be friemds woth him too early.So I left him on read and  texted him dryly.

Skip to chick-fil-a

Th - What do you guys want?
Kio - *random order*
Y/N - *random order*

While Thomas was ordering.I was just scrolling through instagram.Thomas soon came back with our food.It is actually really good.

Th - soo....

Y/N - sooo?

Kio - How was the food?

Y/N - I was so good

Th+Kio - That is what I thought

Word count:602