Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Bitch Wrecker

Liazelle's POV

Mabilis akong tumakbo papunta sa gate. I'm totally doomed and in a big trouble. Why does this school looks so big when I'm late and too small whenever I'm early? Imma really late if I don't pick up the speed. I kept watching the time in my phone.

I ran towards the next building. I'm almost out of breath until I found my self looking at the big number 2 before shifting my gaze to the stairs. I was literally sweating and soon to reached the 4th floor of the building. I immediately ran towards our classroom.

I took one deep breath to calm myself. I opened the door and was utterly happy to see that no one is there. Literally no one.

'Wait, WHAT!?'

I glanced at those empty chair with a confused expression. I entered the room leaving the door opened as I shifted my gaze to the floor up to the ceiling and I breathed deeply.

*Click

*Clack

*Click

*Clack

My forehead slightly furrowed as the sound of their three-inch heels striking the floor spoke volumes.

I took a glimpse at the door at nakatayo silang lahat sa pintuan, staring at me with they playful smile.

I swallowed hard and sigh in realization who are they. A pang of sadness conquered my mind. I gulped to control my tears.

“We’re just in time.” Annaya said in greetings. Her friend Alice, Jade and Kris just chuckled.

“A-Ano ang ibig sabihin nito?” I asked in a stuttering voice.

“Aren't you informed?” Kris chuckled.

“Well, our class is suspended. You know.” Jade said and let out his fake smile. “Kami ang nagpapunta sa iyo dito.”

“What!?”

Annaya was always wearing a gloves, wearing a hat and armed with a baton. I stepped back in fear when they stepped ahead. I turned my back when I felt a sting on my scalp.

“At saan ka pupunta?” I heard Alice voice. She already pulled my hair, much to my surprise. I feel like crying. It's hurt.

“Tama na. Pakiusap.” I can feel my horrified voice. The pain is so much to bare. She let go of my hair and slapped me hard. Another slap landed on my right cheek. I touch my face when I felt something streaming down on it. It's wet. My eyes is wet. Naiiyak ako.

“Oh, are you crying?” Jade teased as she rolled her eyes.

“Such a crybaby.” Kris said sarcastically.

Annaya took out her phone and started recording a video of me. I bit my lip as I tried to keep my sobs.

Alice grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. I groaned in pain. My scalp and my neck both hurts because of the hair-pulling and uncomfortable position of my head.

“Here. Take this and take a video.” Annaya gave her phone to Kris and walked closer to me with her baton. Napalunok ako sa takot.

I tried to run out but, she stopped me before I could even make it, to the door. She turns me around and makes me get on my knees. She started whipping me with it. The pain is unbearable.

Annaya let out a gasp. She pulled my hair using her gloves with force and abruptly pushed me towards the teacher's table. I felt a pang of pain in my waist when I hit the table before falling at the floor.