Movie night

Soooo sorry I have not been posting I just been in a vibe and I forgot but please enjoy this

3rd person POV:
Todoroki was watching tv on the couch until Midoriya came out the shower with no close on.
" hey Todoroki-kun you forgot to give me a shirt and underwear."
" oh yea shit I forgot, here."
" thank you."
* smacks Midoriya butt."
" TODOROKI-KUNNNNN."
" sorry could not help it."
* time skip*
Todoroki POV:
I was watching tv after I gave Midoriya a shirt. He finally came out. When u say him I was soooooo red trying to hide. HE LOOKED SO CUTE I COULD NOT HANDLE IT. I wanted him so bad but I can't.
" ummm... ok imma go in now."
" ok."
I hurried into the shower, but I could not stop thinking about him. How he looked in my shirt. OHHHHH FUCK ITS HAPPENING AGAIN...

Midoriya POV:
I came out the shower to see Todoroki staring at me. He was red and trying to hide it but I can tell. Once he got in the shower I sat on his couch and was watching the new All Might Documentary.
It was getting good until I noticed that it had been 20 minutes every since Todoroki been in the shower.
" Hey Todoroki-kun are you ok in there."
" ummm.. yea I'm fine I just takes long showers I guess."
" okayyyyy."
" OH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKK."
" TODOROKI ARE YOU OK."
" umm.. yea I had just got soap in my eyes."
" ok you really had me worried."
" no it's fine Midoriya."
Todoroki POV:
Shit he heard me. Why at this point in time I had to get hard. WHYYY. Ok finally it's over yes it's over. I walk out the bathroom and I see Midoriya staring at me in my shirt. It was half his size. He looked so cute it was to much so I started to blush.
" what's wrong why are you blushing."
" ummm I just thought you looked very cute and I could not help it I guess."
" thank you I guess Todoroki-kun."
" sooooo what you wanna do watch a movie?"
" okay Todoroki-Kun."
" oh I know let's watch The Conjuring."
" yea I guess.
3rd person POV:
As Todoroki puts on the movie Midoriya is scared out of his mind. He hates scary movies, something about them do not feel right to him.
" Are you ready."
" ready as I will ever be."
" you are not scared are you."
" no no no no I'm fine really."
" ok, let's see."
Todoroki press start on the movie, Midoriya instantly is scared. He tries to act calm but Todoroki can see that he was scared. Todoroki leans in and puts his arm Midoriya. Midoriya gets chills but he likes it.
" you know if you are scared I can turn it off."
" no it's fine."
* time skip*
" FUCKK OK TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF PLEASE."
" ok man chill I will turn it off."
" thank you."
" maybe we should sleep."
" umm ok."
As the boys get ready to go to sleep Midoriya Ask where does her sleep?"
" ummm Todoroki-kun where do I sleep."
" you can sleep on the floor the couch or with me."
" I will just sleep on the couch if that's ok."
" no yea that's fine I will go get you some blankets."
As Todoroki begins to get blankets he can see that he is still shaking up a bit.
" you sure you are ok."
" yea yea I'm fine."

Ok so yea this is not that long but at least it was something. Thank you for reading my fanfic thank you❤️🌈