The talk

Sooo like I know I have not updated I don't even know why but imma make sure this is long ‼️sexual content‼️
Todoroki POV:
As me and Izuku was in the principal office I was pissed. Like what is wrong with a couple kissing. I can see that Izuku was nervous so I grabbed his hand. He gave me a soft sad smile.
" Do you guys know why you are in here?"
" yes." I say rolling my eyes.
" This is wrong. People like you should not be together."
" PEOPLE LIKE US WE ARE HUMAN TO AND JUST BECAUSE WE DATE THE SAME GENDER DOES NOT MEAN WE DONT HAVE FEELINGS."
" ok Todoroki calm down."
" CALM DOWN YOU ARE JUDGING ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE WE ARE DATING THIS IS A FREE FUCKING COUNTRY.
" yea I am judging you guys because this is wrong. And don't curse at me you are still a child. This is a sin you guys are going to hell."
" I CANT NO MORE." I say while grabbing Izuku wrist. I storm out the school dragging Izuku with me until we made it back to my dorm.
" hey Todoroki-Kun can you losing your grip its hurts." He says. I look down and see that his wrist is starting to bruise.
" sorry I'm just so made I did not even notice I was hurting you."
" no it's fine, but why are we here?"
" because this is a way of escaping from the world."
Izuku phone started to ring
" hey mom."
" mhmmm... ok how about 7?"
" ok I will tell him bye I love u too."
" what was that about?"
" we are going out to dinner tonight with my mom and your dad."
" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MY DAD IS GOING WHY?"
" He called my mom and told me to tell you."
" I fucking love my life."
I go to my closest to get out of my school uniform.
" Hey Izuku can you come here."
I see him run up to putting his arm around my waist.
" what's up."
" choose a hoodie to relax in."
" w-what no y-you dont have to do that."
" I think you would like cute in it." I say slightly blushing.
" I- ummmm the gray one."
I grabbed the hoodie handing it to him.
" thank you." He says blushing
* time skip *
Midoriya POV:
I wake up hearing my alarm go off at 6 pm. I try to get up but feel the force of getting pulled down. I look over to see Todoroki  sound asleep. I start to blush at how cute he is.
" ughhhh turn it off."
" I'm trying but you keep pulling me."
He let go off me and turned back around. I did not pay it any mind. I was about to grab my keys when I felt something behind me.
" where are u going?" He said in a sleepy voice.
" I'm about about to go get dressed." I say turning around kissing him.
" do we have to go?"
" yes babe we have to go."
" why can't we just lay in bed and cuddle or even have some fun tonight." He says smirking.
" you know how bad I want you but we do have to go."
" Sometimes I feel like I'm to rough." He say blushing and scratching the back of this neck.
" never and plus I like it when you are rough."
I start walking out the room when I feel something pull my wrist.
" you should be more careful with your words." He says whispering into my ear. I get chills going down my back.
" I- uh-um gotta g-go get ready." I say stuttering and basically running out the door.
* time skip *
Todoroki picked me up from my dorm heading to the car. I have on a green sweater and black ripped jeans and white converse. Todoroki have on a blue and white button up with blue jeans ripped at the knees with white high top vans. We get in to car driving to the restaurant. Listening to music.
" so what is this about?"
" my mom and your dad is going to talk to us about our relationship." I say blushing a little.
" no matter what happens I love you." He says stopping at a red light to kiss me.
" no matter what I love you to Todoroki-kun."
* time skip *
We arrived at the the restaurant. We see my mom and Todoroki's dad talking. Todoroki start to catch flames.
" it's ok." I say holding his hand making his flames go away. We sit down.
" hey boys." My mom say with a warm smile.
" hey mommy."
" hi Mrs. Midoriya."
" Todoroki."
" father."
" hello Izuku."
" hi." I say shaking me legs from nervousness.
" let get to the point you guys should not be in an relationship."
" well that's not you decision."
" why can't they be in a relationship? I support them." My mom says looking at Endeavor.
" well Shoto need to focus on his training and it's wrong for two boys to be in an relationship."
" I have been training my whole life give me a fucking break."
" I think he can mange to do both and why  is it wrong the boys are in a relationship?"
" because that is an sin and it's just wrong."
I start to get nervous and my hands to sweat.
" hi I'm Tracy your waiter what would you like?"
" we are still looking." Todoroki dad says rudely.
" You guys can't date and that's the end of it.
I start to feel sick from being overwhelmed.
" no father it's not the end of it I love him and you can't change that."
I start to feel something rise up my throat. I get up not saying a word. Walking fast almost running to the bathroom.
" Izuku." I hear Todoroki running after me. I find an open stall. I close the door locking it and start to throw up.
" Izuku are you ok?" Todoroki says with concern in his voice.
" yea.. yea I'm fine." I say unlocking the door and walking out.
" I'm sorry I feel like this was my fault."
" no sho your fine it's not your fault I just felt overwhelmed."
" do you wanna go back to the dorms." He says pulling me into a hug.
" If you wanna go we can go." I say accepting the hug.
" yea I wanna go back to the dorms I can't take my dad anymore." He says letting go of the hug.
I pull his arm back making him lean down so I can whisper into his ear.
" don't forget what you said before we left."
I took a good 10 seconds to realize what I said.
" You naughty son of a -."
He said pulling my arm. We start getting closer to the table.
" Can we do this another time Izuku does not feel well and I wanna make sure he is ok." Todoroki says as I'm acting sick.
"Aww sweetie are you ok what's wrong."
" He throw what in the bathroom."
" aww ok before you go drink some water.
I start to drink the water. I can see Todoroki growing I'm patient. I start drinking it slower teasing him. I soon finished the water and feel Todoroki start to pull me. We get to the car. He opens the door for me.
" Fuck I almost did not make it. Don't think I did not notice you were teasing me with the water."
" soooooooo what if I was."I say as he start to unbutton his pants.
" you see this?"
I nod at how hard he was.
" now you have to fix it."
" w-what how w-we are in the car? I say stuttering.
He pulls my hair making my head titling back making me moan.
" you said you like it rough I take that as a challenge."
He pulls my head down to his dick.
" suck until I say stop."
I start to bob my head up and down.
" fuck." Todoroki moans out.
After hearing him moan I start to get hard. I hear him start to car and starts driving out the parking lot. He keeps moaning. We come to a stop.
" fuck Izuku I'm real close." He say leaning his head back.
Ok I had to stop is here so you know what gonna happens next the was 1377 words so enjoy