Cheating or innocent pt2

Soooo yesss you have made it

Todoroki POV:
As I get in the car I just start to cry. Why am I crying I have not cried like this since I was a kid. I start to think about Midoriya and I cry harder. I FUCKING LOVED HIM. I start to car up calming my self down. I see Midoriya running and Bakugo behide him. Bakugo tackles him. He is on top of him. I'm worried but that's not my job anymore. I drive pass throwing all the thoughts of Midoriya away.
* time skip *
I make it back to the college I find my way walking to Midoriya's but accident. I walk to my room. I get to my room and take off my clothes leaving them on the floor. I lay and my bed and turn my red led lights on.
* time skip *
I hear my alarm going off. I get up to text midoriya good morning, but then I forgot about last night. I felt so unmotivated today I did not even shower. I put some joggers on and a t-shirt. I put my shoes on and start walking to class. I sit down noticing that Midoriya is not here. I put my head down through most of my classes. Lunch came around and I still don't see him.
" hey faggot where is your boyfriend?"
" ok I'm not in a good-."
I was cut off my getting punched in the face. My felt numb. I was so tired I did not feel like getting up. I sit and start to cry.
" oh shit look you made him cry."
" so he is a pussy anyway."
I just sit there. The bell rang and I get up covering my face as I walk in the room.
" Mr. Todoroki?"
I hear the teacher say.
" yes"
" go to the nurse."
" no honestly I'm fine."
" as a teacher this is my job now go."
I head down to the nurse. Stupid fucking teacher. I said I was fine. I walk in the nurse office to see Midoriya just sitting there.
" ok guys I will by right back to get my clipboard and an ice pack for that eye."
She leaves and there is an awkward silence. I looked over to she midoriya with tears in his eyes.
" hey hey don't cry what's wrong."
" y-you."
" me what I do."
" I TRIED  TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME, HE KISSED ME I DID NOT WANT TO. I LOVE YOU TODOROKI AND ONLY YOU."
I kiss him. Our lips roughly touching.
" I love you too Midorya."
" ok I'm- OH MY."