Sex talk

Yooooooo I'm back tehete 👾
Endeavor POV:
" hi how may I help you?"
" I am Todoroki Shoto father and I need to go to his room, so can I get a room number and key."
" No problem sir."
His dorm is so high up. It's 7 am I hope he is training. I really hope he accept my apology him and his b-boy-BOYFRIEND. That took to long say.
...
Finally I made it. All those stairs. It's fine though I need to keep working out.
3rd person POV:
Todoroki dad unlocks Todoroki to see him naked laying next to Midoriya. He saw their cloths from the night before, handcuffs, ropes and open condoms on the floor.
" WHAT THE FUCK TODOROKI."
Todoroki and Midoriya both wake up.
" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE."
" I CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR LAST NIGHT BUT IT SEEMS THAT MY SON CANE HOME JUST TO HAVE SEX."
" I-GET THE FUCK OUT."
" NO WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS."
" WELL CAN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND PUT ON SOME DAMN CLOTHES."
"Oh yes, HURRY UP."
Todoroki POV:
What the fuck was he doing here. He never apologize. I really don't believe him.
" To-Todoroki-kun." I hear from the bathroom.
" Yes?"
" I-I'm scared."
" Of what... MY DAD."
" mhm-hmm."
" come here." I say giving him a hug.
" I love you so much and I would never let him do or say anything to hurt you baby."
Midoriya starts to blush a little until my dad starts knocking on the door.
" HURRY UP."
" hey don't yell at them."
" MOM."
" hey Izuku honey can you and Todoroki kinda hurry up a little?"
" umm yea."
" IM ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE."
" SHIT SHIT WHAT DO WE DO?"
" I guess we let it happen."
I hurried up put all the ropes, chains, and handcuffs in the closet. Midoriya is throwing away old condom rappers.
" come in."
" BOY YOU BETTER LISTEN- "
" HEY STOP YELLING AT THEM THEY ARE JUST KIDS I CAN HANDLE THIS."
" ..."
" ok look guys. Having sex is ok."
I look over to see me and Midoriya both blushing.
" But, if you are going to do it you need to know how to be safe. Todoroki do you know how to put on a condom?
" I- um yes."
" WAIT WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME?"
" awww Izuku honey you really think Todoroki would ever let you be a top."
" n-no."
" exactly. So Todoroki since you know how to do the main part everything seems fine. Just please be safe, I'm not say that you would have it but you can get an STD."
" yes ma'am."
" Come here guys."
I looked over to my wanting a group hug.
" what?" I said
" I WANT A DAMN HUG."
"WHY THE FU-"
" TODOROKI HES TRYING TO DO IT." Midoriya tells me. He lucky I love him I would have froze his ass. We all go in for a group hug. It was the worst thing ever.
" WHO WANT FOOD." Midoriya yells.
" HECK YEA IM STARVING."
" We can go to IHOP."
" Sounds good to me."

Sooooo sorry that this is short I just wanted to throw that in there.👾