Daniel gets jealous💋

It was another plane boring day, Daniel is going over Gracies house and it turns out Danika's gonna be there too! But Danika has to leave early.... once Danika left he left as well.
He took a walk at the park and saw Danika...
But one thing was different....
Danika was with some guy?!?!

Daniels POV: I was waking into the park as I saw Danika... I was going to spy on her like I do all the time, because you know how I take picture of her when she's asleep....well I started walking a little bit closer then I saw a guy with her!! I felt so jealous, I can't believe he was with her!!! I couldn't do anything but run up to her..

"What are you doing"
"Oh hey- wait what's wrong, why are you here?!"
"Don't ask stupid!!"
"What do you mean?" Danika said.
"Ugh were breaking up"
"But we weren't even dating...."
"YES WE- wait we aren't?"
"No."
"Well, can you date me?"Daniel said.
"No." Danika said.

Daniels POV: Once she said no I didn't know how to feel. I felt heart broken. So I just went home after that then started crying. Abby came into my room and asked what's wrong but I felt too embarrassed to tell her. I said "nothings wrong" and she walked out even though I was obviously crying.

Danikas POV: We'll I didn't want Justin to get mad because I really like Justin but I felt something different about Daniel... I think I...wait...NO I DON'T LOVE HIM!!!! Ugh I don't know what I'm saying. And the next thing I randomly started crying. I WAS CRYING! I'm never telling Gracie or Catie about this day...anyways I should just cry myself to sleep and think of a nice romantic scene with me and Daniel.

You just read 312 words