The Kidnapping😭

Suddenly Danika woke up after getting hit. She was in a very dark place that had a lot of stuff all over the ground. Suddenly she felt a spider crawl up her leg and she freaked out. Then she realized... SHE WAS TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET!!! Renee says "Thats revenge for leaving me there!!" Then Renee puts her middles fingers up. Danika starts crying and she hopes her man of her dreams comes to save her.

Daniels POV: I was waiting in the hospital waiting for Danika to come but she never ended up coming. I was kinda sad but I guess she really doesn't like me after calling me yummy yummy yummy and bring my yummy yummy yummy ooey gooey gummy bear arm off. But then I started biting my toes off because you know, how yummy they are so little, so juicy, and so sweet and sour and EVERYTHING DELICIOUS! I like eating my body parts. No wonder why I'm always at the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sister Jude walks through the door and starts choking Renee while Catie and Gracie run o ur the room leaving Renee with Danika and sister Jude. Danika was screaming for help in the closet. Sister Jude knocked Renee out and then ripped the closet door mirror out and started attacking Danika. Glass got into Danikas eye, which was very painful. Then Sister told Danika to say all of the prayers. Danika missed a word in Hail Mary so Sister got very angry. She wanted to stab Danika with the glass, but she thought it was too early. She decided to think on it as she punched Danika so hard that it gave her a black eye, which was twice as more painful since the glass was still in her bleeding eye. Finally, Sister Jude shaking but she grabbed a piece of a big sharp glass and decided to stab it into Danika with her old shaking hands. Blood went everywhere and Danika screamed. Sister Jude jumped out of the window and ran to caties next door neighbors house. She left a big hole in the window. As she left, Gracie and Catie tried to open  the door to the room...but the door was locked... So they had to think of a plan to get in. Gracie threw catie into the door and catie knocked down door. They walked into a sad bloody scene. They saw renee passed out in the corner and Danika pleading for help. They turned around and saw a big hole in the window. Gracie grabbed Danika and Catie grabbed Renee and ran to Michele and showed them renee and danika. Michele asked what happened and Danika tried to explain but then she passed out. So Gracie and Catie just said that sister Jude broke in but they ran out so they didn't see what happened to the girls. Then Michele called the ambulance and called the police to investigate. As soon as the ambulance came Michele said that she would go to the hospital and Catie and Gracie has to stay home. Michele called their parents. Their parents freaked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gracie and Catie started crying and wishing that they were there at the time. The police knocked on the door. Gracie and Catie were hesitant at first but they let them in. They went into the bed room and found a knife. And the air mattress was deflated. As they  collected the items they noticed a rosary on the ground. They put all the items in a plastic bag and asked the girls if they were safe and okay. They said they were fine so the police left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You just read 614 words