Chapter 2

Killua POV

As I was waiting for alluka and illumi, I was scrolling through tik tok keeping from myself getting bored,as alluka and illumi we're walking towards me they gave me the 'ok' look and started walking towards the new house, the walk wasn't that long it was only a 2 minutes walk but it felt like hours so I was already tired, "come on big bro it wasn't that long to be honest!" Said alluka jumping up and down, she still has a lot of energy!? Jesus, I got up and started walking towards the house.

I got pretty nervous the more closer I got to the house for some reason? I just feel this weird vibe but i don't pay attention to it, I knocked the door 3 times and waited..I kept looking at my siblings nervously as I was just about to say something the door opened and saw a lady with orange hair, a red dress and a really weird necklace? She stared at me for a second and smiled warmly at me "hello you must be the neighbor that no one talks to right?" Said the lady to be honest I kinda got mad but my brother started talking "yes I'm illumi, this is my brother killua and my sister alluka" he said looking at me and alluka "Hi it's a pleasure to meet you miss?" Alluka said staring at the lady, she blinked a few times before speaking "mito, my names mito and you guys came her for?" Mito said "my dad said that we should help you guys with the furniture or you guys already did that?" I asked "thank you actually it just came today and I was about to start doing that until u guys came, come inside!" She said letting us get inside, the house was very homey there were a lot of boxes around but I didn't mind, "ok me and illumi will help mito with the kitchen you can do the living room ok big bro?" Alluka said "oh uh sure I guess?" I said looking at the photos that are placed in the wall "ok! Bye bro!" Alluka said running towards illumi and mito, I sighed and went to the living room there wasn't that much to do just to place the pictures and fold the blankets that are laying around in the floor.

As I was doing that there was a huge window door kinda thing (idk what r those called srry) and you can see the outside and it was a really beautiful view, I was about to look away until I noticed someone there, a boy with black hair and green tips, he was wearing a dark green turtle neck with a black hoodie with some black pants he was looking at the view and I found it actually really cute, then the boy got up and started walking towards the cliff- I reacted fast, open the window door thing and ran towards the boy, pulled him from falling down, as I was catching my breath I saw him looking at me confused and it made me mad-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MAN?!" I yelled at him, he flinched and was looking at me as if I killed somebody, "YOU COULD HAVE DIED- WHAT ARE YOU?!-"

B L I N D?!

———————————————————————————————————————————————

That's it for the chapter! See you next time peace!