Chapter 5

Killua POV

It was 3:43 pm right now and I still have no idea where to go, I kept thinking places where we can go like a movie theater? Or a fancy restaurant, but it seems like we're going a date and I really don't want him think like we are, as I was eating my chocorobos nervously I didn't notice hisoka was there next to me,

"w-what the hell are you in here you clown leave me alone!" I yelled looking at him suspiciously, I saw him get annoyed at the word clown' "for the last time it's magician not 'clown'〜" hisoka said annoyed "anyways you look very nervous, what are you think about?" Hisoka said looking at with that stupid smirk, I get mad all the sudden but I have the feeling that I should tell him "I'm going to hang out with my new friend I made yesterday," I said not looking at him, "that's rare" he said, I looked at him mad,

I was about to hit him until illumi came behind me "your going to hang out with who?" Illumi said startling me 'what the- SINCE WHEN HE WAS HERE?!" I mentally screamed "uh the new neighbor..why?" I said nervously, he stare at me and smiled at me "you have no idea we're to go right?" I looked at him shocked then looked down embarrassed "ohh~ so that's why your nervous? That's stupid" hisoka said teasing me ' I swear the god I'll kill this man when I get the chance'

"I know, you guys can go to a cafe where me and hisoka went to our first date" illumi said smiling at the good memories he and hisoka did "yea then you guys can go to the beach and look at the sunset then kiss-" I interrupted hisoka by punching him "thank you very much but no, you see, my friend is blind here so-" hisoka got up and stared at me shocked "HES BLIND?!" He yelled I punched him again harder this time "yes he is and if you make fun of him I'll kill you" I said glaring at hisoka who's at the floor knocked out "wow that's..shocking..well then you guys can go to the park and walk around holding hands-" I interrupted illumi by punching him too "CAN YOU GUYS STOP WITH THE KISSING AND HOLDING HANDS THING?! ITS EMBARRASSIN!!" I yelled slamming my head in the table hard.

Killua POV

After all of that I decided where to go and now I'm here infront of gons house nervously staring at the door thinking if I should knock or not, I'm wearing a dark blue pants with a light blue sweater and a white shirt and some white shoes, you might be wondering, 'killua,wow, you look so good, who helped you pick out the clothes?'....well...

———— ~Flashback~ ————————————————————————————————————

Killua POV

So I decided that we're gonna go to a cafe and a park to walk around and get to know each other, as I was looking to pick an outfit I heard the door slam and saw hisoka looking at me "no no no what is this girl?" Hisoka said staring at the clothes I'm wearing, "umm my clothes? Why?" I said nervously, "bro, he is not gonna like this, you gotta wear something sexyyy y'know?" He said looking through my closet "w-what?! Hisoka did you forget he's blind?! He's not gonna know what I'm wearing so it doesn't matter," I said looking at my hair in the mirror "I KNOW, but you still gotta wear nice, or im gonna stop giving you money-" "OK OK SO WHAT SHOULD WEAR THIS BLACK SHIRT OR THIS WHITE SHIRT?!" I yelled holding a black shirt and a white shirt, "That's what I like to hear" hisoka said with determination in his voice. Oh boy...

__________________ ~end of flashback~ __________________________________________________________

Killua POV

I decided to knocked the door and waited, I kept mentally screaming at myself for doing this, the door opened to reveal mito standing infront of me, "you look very nice killua, come in gon is in his room getting ready," mito said moving beside so I can enter, I thanked her nervously and sat down at the couch.

I was staring at some pictures of gon and mito then noticed a picture of someone who looked like gon just older and black hair, he looks like he's around in his late 20's i wanted to ask mito who was that but I didn't wanted to but I got the courage and asked "hey mito, who's that?" I pointed at the picture of that man, i saw mito a little annoyed looking at the photo then sad, "that's ging, my cousin, also gons father" she said looking at the other side avoiding eye contact with me, "oh..where is he?" I asked and I saw her getting a little bit uncomfortable with the question I asked "o-oh sorry!, you don't have to tell me it's alright" I said apologizing a lot, "it's alright its just I don't like thinking about him" mito said smiling warmly at me

"oh I think Gon is ready, can you go and check? she said, i nodded and went upstairs, as I was about to open the door, I forgot to knock the door and revealed gon shirtless about to put on a shirt, he looked at me confused, I stared at him progressing what is happening, I realized and blushed very hard then I closed the door loudly "IM SORRY" I yelled and ran down stairs, I sat down at the same spot I was quickly still embarrassed.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

That's all for today! Sorry for not posting for the past 4 days, anyways peace!

What are you BLIND?!  ||*KilluGon*||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें