Chapter 3

Killua POV

When I told him that, he looked at me and started crying, I was confused why he was then Noticed his eyes, his eyes were honey brown but so dull, the only thing they can see from those eyes are pure darkness, that's when it clicked I realized that I hit a nerve and made him cry, to be honest it made my heart ache a lot like it's telling me to protect him forever and never leave his side.

I don't know what to do but my body moved on it's own and hugged him and he cried even louder and I rub his back trying to calm him down and whispering 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't know' over and over, after he was done crying he looked at me and put his hand in my cheek, I felt something weird in my stomach like butterflies in my stomach, he kept touching my face, my lips then my hair, all I did was stare at him, his skin color was totally different than mine and his freckles were easy to notice and it was really...beautiful.

he noticed he was touching my face too long he took a step back, he looked at the grass then looked at me, then he said something but I couldn't hear it right "huh excuse me I quite didn't heard it.." I said and he got even more anxious and yelled "IM S-SORRY UH MY NAMES GON" and realized he yelled and bowed a lot "sorry sorry! I-I um I didn't mean t-to" he said and I laughed it was really cute, "it's ok it just my hair was in the way," I said nervously and it went to a awkward silence, i kept looking at the grass and I felt he was staring at me and made me nervous.

"uh I'm sorry for..uh..saying that..um-" "for being blind.." he said and I looked at him with shocked "I get it, people in my neighborhood would always make fun of me and bully me for being blind, it's nothing new I get it" he said looking at the grass with sadness in his face, I felt rage in my body 'I can't believe they would bully someone this handsome?!'

"anyways what are you doing here?" He said looking at me trying to change the topic, I was gonna ask him something but I realized that he looked very uncomfortable so I didn't want to ask him anymore, "oh uh my dad told me we had new neighbors and we wanted to help you guys,to make friends cause nobody likes us for some reason, probably cause of how creepy my brother looks like" I said and he started laughing, that made my heart beating go fast and butterflies in my stomach go wild, his laugh is like a cure for any disease, out of random I said "you should laugh more often it's really cute" and I realized what I said and panicked- 'SHIT- WHY DID I SAID THAT'

I looked at him and what I saw was really cute, he was a blushing mess and kept laughing even more with made him blush even more I could probably see him as a red tomato, "t-thank you, u-uh..I guess I'll do that more often- oh uh I think we should head in" he said nervously pointing at the house "oh sure uh let's go" I said, as I was walking I noticed he wasn't behind me and he was nervous to move, I didn't get it until it clicked and walked towards him and hold his hand 'his hand is so warm Jesus' I said in my head as we were going inside.

"Jesus bro what took you so long-" Alluka said and noticed gon behind me "big bro who's that?" Alluka said looking at gon "oh this is gon! I uh-" I got interrupted by gon shaking his head like it's telling me not to tell them what happened, "o-oh yea I meet him when I entered t-the living room" I said nervously trying 'not' to make it obvious that I'm lying.

"ummm sure big bro anyways, I really enjoyed here so I asked dad if we can hangout with them a little longer and he said yea" alluka said ignoring the lying attempt, me and gon let out a relief sigh and I noticed illumi wasn't here "hey alluka, where's illumi?" I asked her "oh he left,his boyfriend called him to 'hangout' you know what I mean" she said I took the hint and sighed 'I really don't like that clown he always gives me the creeps but that doesn't matter at least he gives me money' I looked at gon from behind me thinking, I was going to ask him what was he thinking before realizing we were still holding hands not that I mind, "h-hey uh you guys wanna go to my room?" He asked "sure lead the way!" Alluka said and I was going to tell her but Gon stopped me "u-um alluka right? W-well I.. um I'm kinda blind actually? And I can't see where I'm going so.." he said looking at the floor with shame "OMG- I'm so sorry I didn't know I'm really sorry" Alluka said bowing at gon "n-no it's alright I-I got used to it" he said nervously "oh well then um I'll take you there and you can tell me where it is alright?" I said and he nodded

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Omg jesus 970 words!? Wow well that doesn't matter, that's it for the chapter until next time, peace!