Chapter 8

Hi sorry I forgot to update I was gonna update 3 hours ago but I forgot until someone commented and said that they can't wait for the next chapter and reminded me! Thank you whoever remind me anyways, I'm in a rush so it's going to be a short chapter for today I'm sorry about that but enjoy the story!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Killua POV

he came closer to me like he was about to whisper something then...

He flicked my forehead, I rubbed my forehead while gon started laughing at me, I smiled and started laughing with him, after that we said our goodbyes and I finally head home.

I opened the door and saw hisoka and kalluto in the couch talking about something, "hey killu, how was your date, what did you guys do eh?" Hisoka asked, "thats none of your business and it was great-" I blushed at the word 'date' "YOU BAKA IT WASNT A DATE" I yelled as I punched him, knocking him out again, "did you guys kissed??~" asked kalluto I lost my marbles and left running towards my room.

After that I open the door and slammed it, luckily my parents aren't home, "DONT SLAM THE DOOR KILLUA" I heard milluki yell, I sighed and went to change, after that I laid in bed and stared at the wall, I kept thinking about gon, he's always in my head, i sighed once again and closed my eyes.

I think I fell for him hard

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi once again, I'm so sorry for the short chapter again hope you guys can understand