CHARACTER SKETCH!

Soo here is the character sketch of our fav lrl season 2 characters..

FACULTIES:_

CAPTAIN GUNRAJ SINGH RANDAWA:

Labelled as the Indian army's sharpest shooter, he'll be the main character of the story and my fav.. he initially seems very strict with the cadets. He keeps taunting his younger brother who also joins there as a cadet just to transform him into a responsible soldier. He is the head of Dept of guerilla warfare. Also known as gunny

CAPTAIN ABHIMANYU RAI CHAUHAN:

I think most of us are quite familiar with him. he's the vice principal and music teacher if KMA . But in the second season he'll be the head of dept of advanced combat training. He's a very cool and friendly mentor most of the time. Gunny just provides him a friendly shoulder as he lost two if his dear frnds ,Capt Naveen Singh aluhwalia and Capt.rajveer Singh shekawath.

MAJOR VAIBHAVI SHARMA:

she's a new faculty who joined KMA to observe the disciplinary actions of the cadets.she takes in charge of all the activities in the absence of brigadier chandok and major general gaur. she initially shares a difference of opinion with all the other faculties but later realises the essence of team spirit.

DR CAPT.SHALINI SINGHAL:

she's the infirmary in charge. She's a very chirpy and jovial faculty who motivates the cadets and encourage them to do better

SUBERDAR SURENDAR SURI:

Commonly famous as suriji,he's the oldest faculty member of KMA and in charge of mess and canteen. He proves out to be a fatherly figure for every single cadet in KMA .he's famous for his lassi and parathas

MAJOR NAIR:

Well I don't want the evil shades of this character to fade away from my story. He's still evil enough to believe that girls cannot become soldiers and continues torturing them ...

MAJOR BHARGAV:

Well he's another cunning minded crook who again sets foot in KMA or rather especially in gunny's life. Gunny and Uncle Tom (BHARGAV)were posted in vidhyanchal detention centre where gunny went against him to help the previous six cadets who were forced to join here as the officials thought they were traitors who helped their rajveer sir who was then labelled a traitor. More precisely he likes to spoil the relationships in KMA .

TEAM COMMANDO SHLOK BURMAN:

He's the funniest character who gets introduced from the time the cadets enter CTC (commando training center). He gets interested in major Sharma but inturn irritates almost everybody . He's famous for the challenges he holds with gunny and abhi

COMMANDING OFFICERS:_

MAJOR GENERAL RS.GAUR

Hes the new head of KMA .he's the father of gunny. but as his father faked his mother's death to his younger brother,gunny alsmost abondebed him. but fate brings mgg in the form of commanding officer in gunnys life.

BRIGADIER CHANDOK:

He was the former head of KMA. But later goes unnoticed in the series and mgg becomes the new head .

CADETS:_

CADET VIDHYA SAXENA:

She's a chiirpy and beautiful gal who right from the first day gets attracted towards Capt Randawa as he looks the same as her fiance late Capt.vansh pradhan. she comes to KMA to find the truth behind his death and become a true and brave soldier.she proves to be the topper in all aspects.

CADET RUMMY GAUR:

Hes the younger son of mgg and younger brother of Capt Randawa. but rummy is unaware of the truth. due to the pressure exerted by his Hitler dad to join the Indian army ,he joins KMA .He proves out to be a totally spoiled insaan. He flirts with all the gals and inturn has to face the strict side of Capt Randawa. He takes the help ofhis pack of lucky cards to take any decision.

CADET AKRITI BHAT:

She was a former stunt women who has high superior complexity which makes her a tough and rude roomie for vidhya. But later she gets along with everybody and also makes vidhya realise her feelings for Capt Randawa. Though she secretly admires Abhimanyu her past stops her from being any normal gal.

CADET PETER SABNIS:

Peter is highly interested in music dance and gadgets. he himself is the son of major general sabnis. Hes a very funny cadet who turns on the moody ones among the seven . He loves a gal called teena. He knows very little Hindi which proves as an obstacle btw him and cadet mallah

CADET MARKAND MALLAH:

He's a village boy who doesnt know English . Major Sharma supports him and makes him learn English. His father is a gangster which proves as his blackmark for his background. Hes a great devotee of hanuman and respects gals a lot. But later he himself falls for Akrithi

CADET PURVI BISHT:

PURVI was a former super model . As she wanted to discover the sdier inside her she joins KMA . However she is the younger sister of traitor late Dr Ritu Mishra. But Purvi is unaware of the mystery behind her sister . She falls in love with rummy which makes her path even more Complicated. But initially she proved weak physically.

CADET SAMEERA SHROFF:

She's the daughter of finance minister . She worked with the previous batch in failing Lala's operations and gets inspired and aspires to become a soldier . But the present batch treats her rudely stating she has speacial privileges being a Minister's daughter.

GUEST APPEARANCE:_

LT.NAINA SINGH ALUHWALIA AND LT ALEKH SHARMA:

The two best passouts stay for first three days till the induction of the new cadets gets done and help gunny and abhi in the process...

AN:
ik there's nothing new about the characters but still..keep reading ..stay safe and stay tuned..!