THE UNTOLD STORY

So here is the next part...

Vidhya: aap major General Gaur ke beta ho?
Gunny was shocked. The secret which he wanted to hide from everybody is what she was reciting. He dint know what excuse he has to make to hide the truth from vidhya. After all she is Rummy's best friend. Seeing Gunny getting nervous, vidhya realised that she asked the correct question but at the wrong time.
Vidhya (stammering): sorry sir. I shouldn't have asked that. Sorry for interfering in your personal affairs.
Vidhya was about to leave when Gunny's voice stopped her.

Gunny:I was 9 when my mom and dad got divorced. Rummy was very small. But we used to spend time in the weekends. Mom with Rummy and me with dad. I was so attached to Rummy and the same goes with him. Even Rummy's name was of my choice. Now, after almost twenty long years I met Rummy. He is still the same notorious little bro, but I dint expect him to be spoiled and corrupted. Fate is always unfair with me. I now have to behave strict with that little brother who I can't even imagine on getting angry. But I have to do this. I have to prove he is major general Gaur's son. Capt Gunraj Singh Randawa ki chote bhai hai. I promised that he's my responsibility to dad.
Vidhya was able to understand the pain of Gunny and the love he had for Rummy through the little smile playing on his lips and the long held tears twinkling in his eyes.
Vidhya:sorry sir...I ...
Gunny:its okay cadet.
Vidhya:If you dont mind.. can I ask you something?
Gunny:sure!
Vidhya: Rummy never tried to reach you? I mean you and your mom.
Gunny: he never got a chance for that. Shayadh , dad Rummy se vo jhoot na kaha hotha thoh hum sab aaj sath honge.
Vidhya:aisa kya jhoot kaha unhone?
Gunny:dad got posted in Jammu and our family get together came to an end. When me and mom met him in an army function, I came to know that dad has told Rummy that...
He took a deep breathe.. he dint want to remember those old times.
Vidhya:told Rummy what?
Gunny: that me and my mom died in a car accident. After that I dint allow mom to meet dad or Rummy and I kinda started hating him. From that day till now I adress him as sir and not dad. He started hating me and blamed me for seperating my mom from him though he was the soul reason for their divorce. From that day till now he calls me captain..he abondoned me and refused to accept me and call me his son. Bechari,meri maa abhi bhi us insaan se pyaar karthi hai. Lekin aaj thak unhone ek bar bhi mujhse nahi poocha ki 'capt, there maa kaisi hai?'. She went under a heart surgery last month. My mom expected him to atleast call her, which never happened.
Vidhya(to lighten the mood):sir, aapne kaha ki aap ki maa abhi aap ki dad se pyar karthi hai. Kya undonon ne love marriage ki?
Gunny (surprised):how did you guess accurately cadet?
Vidhya: shayadh isiliye aapko pyar par vishwas nahi..
Gunny: shayadh..
Vidhya (curiosly):sir,you know their love story?
Gunny:han.. maa ek din mein atleast ek bar uski ithihas love story mujhe suna dhethi..
Vidhya:so aaj aap mujhe bathayenge. Vo kya haina sir, vidhya ko thoh auron ke love story sunne mein bohoth shock hai. You can trust me. Your secret will be with me only.
Gunny: I trust you cadet. Thats why I told all about my past only to you. Don't tell this especially to Rummy. The day when he becomes a responsible soldier, as his mentor and elder brother, I'll give back his mom even if his dad opposes.
Vidhya:sir.. ab aunty ki thabayath kaisi hai?
Gunny:ya she is alright now. Thanks cadet.
Vidhya (faking an angry pout):sir, aap topic divert math kijiye. Aapki mom dad ki love story sunayiye na ....please. ..
Gunny(smiling):teeke bathathi hoon. My mom was in army too before marrying dad.
Vidhya (surprised):great sir! Aapka pura parivar soldier parivar hai.
(Mockingly):strong foundation!
After soo long gunny really laughed.
Gunny:ya cadet. The funniest part is mom and dad's love story blossomed in KMA.
Vidhya (shocked ):what? Sir, your joking right?
Gunny: no cadet. Mein sach batha rahi hoon. 28 years back, when my dad was a captain, he was appointed in KMA as a faculty. My mom was a cadet. Dad was her mentor. Mom initially proved very weak. Her admission was under stake. Mom was actually not weak. She was framed weak by her batchmates. Major bhargav was one of them. Infact the leader of that gang who played tricks and pranks against my mom. When her admission was reconsidered, my dad proved that she was strong enough by exposing Bhargav. Bhargav was suspended as an orderly from a cadet for three months. He even now wants to take revenge from dad for that insult. To be precise from me too though I have individual scores to settle with him. After that hearing my mom was kinda attracted towards dad. Dad was a sincere officer and according to my mom, he had no interest in love. Days passed by. My mom started developing feelings for him. Dad was under a secret mission if finding a spy. My dad was about to succeed when some goons kidnapped my mom and started blackmailing Dad. Dad, without a second thought gave away all the proofs he had to prove the person a traitor. But my mom while escaping, grabbed all the proofs and returned it to dad. They together successfully completed the mission. It was a freshers ball night when my mom confessed her feelings to dad. Dad was very shocked and dint know what to tell her. When he further threw a thought on the subject, he realised how the world would treat him for falling in love with his protegee. Moreover he assumed that if this relationship blossoms, nobody would value the talent and potential of my mom, which were the only reason behind my mom's success. Rather, everyone will consider their relationship as the reason behind her high ranks. Though he actually liked my mom, he rudely refused her proposal. My mom topped her batch and was successfully appointed as a lieutenant. After the ceremony was done, she silently left KMA Without informing anybody.