Welcome!

This is FamEnosis's Official start-up book!

As fellow citizens of Wattpad, we always find ways to develop and extend our connections as far as we can.

This chapter is to basically give you an idea about what this whole account is about. 

Many of us here have heard people talking about their Wattpad friends and how they have supported them through their journey. Maybe some of you don't have that sort of a support system. Or you just want to expand your circle of friends.

This account helps people get in touch with each other, check out each other's works, give reviews, and just have fun. I'm gonna explain the various perks this account brings.

Readers:

• You can meet new people and have fun. Vote on their stories or even bring it to the limelight by advertising good books on our message board.

• You get to read the books of other authors and provide your support.

• If you are interested, you may give valuable reviews to your author friends.

• Some of you can even try Judging one of our awards or contests!!

Writers:

As much as this account encourages efficient reading, it gives equal opportunity to our deserving writers!

• Enter your works in competitions and win exciting prizes and know the full extent of your writing.

• Get valuable advice on your works and how to improve them. [If the community grows, we are planning a workshop for writers. But that plan is very futuristic]

Graphic designers:

• You guys get your own competitions and prizes too!!

• Promote your designs and be added to the sites reading lists!

• Get recommended by us to the authors of this community.

Reviewers:

You can visit our review shop to learn more about this, you could be publishing reviews right on this account!

• We promote new authors, try to bring up the lesser-known ones and make Wattpad an enjoyable place for all!

• We need dedicated admins, who would be committed to doing this for the family, they should be using the account to spread positivity and to complete all pending requests and messages, in order to ensure good service to our readers!

Our aim is to support you guys and make you feel welcome here on Wattpad. But, we can't do that without your support first. Please tag your friends right here so that we can grow as a community!

We hope this has solved all your queries and has specified your duties!

Good day!