Meet Your Cult Mages!

Sapphire Cult Mage: ItsmeAxelle_

Axelle is the friendliest most bubbly kind person you will ever meet in your life! She's very sweet and is careful enough to take all our opinions into consideration, therefore often giving us a better idea of the bigger picture.

She is also the first person to reach out to people without hesitation and talk to them. This makes her the perfect person for the role of the Sapphire cult mage.

Axelle is also a stellar poet and has her own blog! Do check out her poetry book! All those awesome announcements, each with their own poem? It was this person behind those magnificent, warm and welcoming words.

Having known her for a long time, I can vouch for her to be an extremely fun and awesome leader, stern enough to get things done, but friendly enough to make stuff interesting! All Sapphire admins will fall under her jurisdiction and she will have the final say in things, although you all do not have to necessarily run every detail by her! Good luck and hope the sapphire people have a great time!

Azure Cult Mage:  __Carrots__

Carrots is an amazing friend, writer and also, an incredible person! She has a wonderful eye for detail, evidently seen in the way her books are written!

From the smallest of words to the biggest of paragraphs, her word of advice has always helped readers find the perfect way to improve their books! Her reviews and feedbacks are always so detailed, we often are left in awe at the amount of hard work she has put in to be able to give such honest and Informative advice!

The Azure Cult couldn't have asked for a better leader than the Amazing Carrots!

An incredibly awesome writer, her books are not only restricted to amazing stories but equally helpful Prompt Books!

She is committed wholly to making Wattpad a better place for writers, assisting and promoting deserving authors!

Personally, she has always been an amazing friend, checking up on everyone, helping out with various things, carefully examining situations and handling them with ease!
She is the one who often balances our Impulsive Crazy minds!

Carrots will be the ultimate person who will go through all the material from the Azure Cult! All the best to all the Azurites and trust me, you will love this cult as much we love the mage!❤

Cerulean Cult Mage: agni_infinity

I'll take the liberty of telling y'all that I've come up short of what nice to say about Agni. I can say that she's cocky AF, rude and is a chronic blabbermouth. I can also say that the girl can argue her way out of anything. But you know what, that still doesn't do her justice.

Agni is one big bundle of ideas, filled to the brim. Basically, anytime we get stuck anywhere, she's the one that comes up with the best idea to get us out of the situation. Not to mention her expertise in almost everything- she's involved in all kinds of things that sometimes one can't help but wonder how she finds time for all of them. She's a fantastic writer (Check out her book!), an amazing graphics artist, and the logical brain that navigates this profile. 

Coming to the Cerulean Cult, Agni is the perfect person to head it because of her lively personality and no-nonsense attitude which lets no one off her radar. She's the perfect person to hang around with but will help you improve, without holding anything back. That, in addition to her expertise in graphics, makes her a reliable and clear-headed leader. She will be the one heading the graphics department and we're sure our fellow Ceruleans are not going to be disappointed! Have fun!

Teal Cult Mage:_DNA_732

Now before I go talking about DNA, let's first dive into what the Teal Cult actually is.

Teal Cult represents creativity, it represents crisp freshness and the brimming pot of inventive and ingenious ideas.

Now here's where DNA comes in. You see, if Teal represents creativity, then DNA represents the art of being creative in the most untimely and stressful of situations.

She is the chaos that dwells within the unrestrained world of creativity with her impulsive disposition stroking the composed waves of imagination into a kaleidoscope. She is Teal.

Jeez! That was quite a paragraph.

DNA is one of the friendliest most approachable and welcoming people that anyone will ever find on Wattpad. And if you don't want to know her, then you don't know what level of fun and humour you're missing out on.

Being in this cult, and having her as the Mage; you will feel right at home! Because that's what she is! She is right at home, whoever you are, wherever you come from, DNA will always welcome you like an old friend she's known for ages. I speak from experience. . . Obviously.🙃