Come one, Come all!

Welcome to the Fam Enosis start-up book!

It doesn't matter who you are or what you seek, you are in the right place!

Let us tell you a story,

***

Once there were a few girls. They were all lonely. None to call a friend. They went about the site as loners, whining for a group of people they would belong with. 

Then on a fateful day, the stars crossed and the sky struck blue as they found each other on a random comment thread.

They talked and they laughed. They made stupid jokes and puns. They supported each other and shared their love. Over time they realized that what they were was a Family.

Not wanting to hoard all the love they created a place. A place where new relationships are built. New friends found and where people can find their own Families. Their own Enosis.

And hence was born Fam Enosis!

***

Here at Fam Enosis, we go by the motto,

uno pro omnibus omnes pro uno.

One for all and all for one.

We as a community have come together to support and uplift all Wattpadders who seek our love. We have fun activities and opportunities for every kind of Wattpadders there is!

This includes book reviews, interviews, writing contests, graphics shops, prompt books, a group chat, and many more ideas we are yet to work on!

But the problem is, going by the motto, we can not do this alone! We need your help.

We need your help to create content, to make graphics for our books, to manage the community, to provide critique and sometimes just to spread the love. And this is where you guys step in and volunteer to help!

Sign up to become a part of the intimate admin circle of this community!

Interested? Keep reading!

Have a great day!

love,

-Your founders