The Discord Server!

https://discord.gg/5KgWKGh9vW

We are leaving the link inline in this sentence so please don't comment anything else just on this sentence. You can also access the link in our profile and the announcement page.

(◠‿◠✿)

Yes, we have a discord community!

Wattpad is a wonderful community for publishing your work and reading others work. 

(ꈍ ‸ ꈍ✿)

But unfortunately, it doesn't have a foolproof system to interact with fellow authors, artists, editors or even readers. Interaction becomes an awfully long process and it makes it difficult for communities of authors and fans to develop. 

Do not fret because we have just found the perfect solution to that!

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。

We, at Fam Enosis, now have a discord server. Discord provides many features like chatting, voice streaming, video calling, screen sharing etcetera which makes it easier for us to interact and help each other out.

♡(◕ᗜ◕✿)

We are currently waiting for more people to join so that we can get started with the really interesting talent specific events and competitions. But meanwhile, our server still has many fun features for all of you fellow blues to enjoy.

We have several talent specific and non-specific hangout channels in our hangout category, where you meet and interact with other people who share your talents. You can rant about your shared interests and the problems that come along with it there.

Once you're done making awesome friends you can get productive with them and work on your projects [books, poems, artwork etcetra] at our advice and help category channels! You can also stream music together while writing there! You can also get valuable feedback for your work from the community and give us feedback to improve!

For those undiscovered gems who are looking to promote their works, do not fret we have the means for you as well. There is a judgement-free zone where you can self plug your works for the community to read! There are group advice channels, and one on one advice channels, where for now, you would discuss stuff with your friends you make on the server, but will soon turn into something more interesting [*wink, wink]

For those of you who are kind of in a slump in your work, or if you are just a reader looking to connect with like-minded crack heads, we have a separate category of channels called out of topic, just for you! yes, this does include a NSFW channel and an official space for simping and fangirling/fanboying/fan enbying.

We have several useful and/or crack head culture bots! This includes 2 music bots. Jarvis, our friendly writing companion, and administration bots. Our server is also home to Dank memer, Yui, The akinator, Bonfire and several other game bots! 

(ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)

Our server is LGBTQ friendly, non-racist, and non-sexist. Everyone is welcome! 

Please spread the message and share information about this server to your friends on Wattpad. There are no payments or conditions for anyone to join the server. they just need to be on watt pad. Remember, these features are only the starting point. There will be a lot of new and exciting events coming up as soon as the community grows significantly. These include but aren't limited to, the narration of Wattpad books, graphics contests, writing sprints and prompt contests, etcetera. So more the people, the more exciting it will get.

(◡‿◡✿)

We would be very happy if you helped us out by spreading the message by tagging four or more people in the comments! Tag all your friends and aquaintances on here! go, go, go!

-Love,

your founders