12*

Note: * means narration

Friday came and Jungkook was getting his outfit ready for the day as he was finished doing his morning routine. He picked out the outfit that Jimin specifically told him to wear for the 'special occasion'.

Jungkook was giddy and all over the place inside his room, excited to meet his crush Taehyung for their tutor session aftermath. When he put on the outfit, he checked himself out in front of his mirror and did silly poses for a while. He giggled to himself before getting his things and headed out for the day.

He was getting a lot of stares due to his outfit but he couldn't care less, he only cares about what Taehyung's going to say when he sees him in that.

He paid much more attention to his classes than usual, putting more efforts in his given tasks and of course getting a high grade as usual, all because of a man named Kim Taehyung.

His vacant period was almost approaching, getting more and more excited as the time passed by until he heard the bell ring. The people around him got surprised when he suddenly got up in his seat and bolted through the door, heading to his and Taehyung's spot when they are in session.

Jungkook got there first, as he noticed the latter not present yet so he decided to sit down and wait for him. The younger let out all the necessary things to be used in this session like handouts and his other notes that he thought would be helpful as well. He looked at his wrist watch and saw that five minutes had already passed and there was still no sign of Taehyung around. He started to worry for the other.

'Where could he be at this hour? Did he take a detour or something? He could've told me if he went somewhere first' Jungkook thought while pouting.

He waited, and waited, and waited. Still no Taehyung.

He glanced at his watch again and saw that it was past the time they were supposed to meet. It was already 7:30 pm. He waited two hours and a half already? And missed his 7 pm class at that.

He opened his phone to see if Taehyung messaged him that he won't be coming tonight, but no such thing was displayed in his screen.

He continuously told himself to not cry and hold his tears in, somehow failing because there were some stray tears that escaped his eyes. He immediately rubbed them away and fixed his things before getting out of the campus, since there meeting place was beside a fountain surrounded by trees.

Jungkook walked with a gloomy atmosphere around him and headed to the main gate, not bothering to go back to his 7 pm class, losing all the motivation he had earlier in the morning.

"Oh son, what's with the long face? Cheer up! Whatever your problem is, it'll pass eventually. Just believe in yourself. Be careful heading home!" said the giddy lady guard at the gate, making Jungkook let out a fake smile.

"I really hope so, ma'am. Thank you for worrying" Jungkook replied, the lady hummed in reply.

As soon as he got home, he immediately went to bed and buried his head on his pillows to let out the tears he'd been holding out for a while.

'You're so dumb Jungkook, maybe history really will repeat itself ' he thought to himself before drifting off to sleep.

***