30* [Epilogue]

(time skip)

After 4 years...

Finally, after studying in the nursing course and finishing the school year, the universities' graduation day is here. Taehyung and Jungkook both passed with high honors, Taehyung claiming a *Magna and Jungkook a *Summa. They didn't let their relationship hurdle their studies, resulting them getting high grades. Meanwhile for Jungkook's friend Jimin, who was studying the same course claimed *Cum Laude, which is not pretty bad (and made Jungkook wonder how he got high marks when every study session they hold, Jimin always stop in the middle to talk to his boyfriend and completely forget about studying).

(a/n: *cum laude- with honors, summa;Magna- with high honors)

The other students received their awards as well, with their parents with them on stage. Taehyung on the other hand, let his older brother be his guardian instead. He and his parents didn't end up on good terms when they heard that he was courting a man. So Taehyung decided to cut ties with them and didn't let any toxicity affect him any longer. That was one of the best decisions he made so far. But there was still one thing he needs to do...

As for the art classes they've both been attending to, it ended when they were at their second year of nursing. It became a hobby for them to draw their own portraits of each other from time to time. Jungkook was (kinda) glad he took up those classes because one time he was completely broke, opening up commission requests for his arts really helped him earn a little money (with Taehyung's help of course). He was really thankful for the people who bought his drawings (that had a unique art style, mind you). Thank god for art.

The graduation of nursing students had ended. Caps flying everywhere while some were crying because they finally made it, Jungkook was one of them.

"Aaaaaahhh I can't believe I graduated! I finally finished nursing aaaaaahhhh!"

"Yeah, we got through it together"

They both smiled at each other before going in for a hug.

"Anyway, we finally graduated. I've been waiting for 4 years, you know what that means right?" Jungkook glanced up and let out a big smile.

"Of course!"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in for a kiss while smiling. Taehyung returned it back and held Jungkook's waist to deepen the kiss. They parted after a few seconds.

"Kim Taehyung, I finally approve you of being my boyfriend"

"YES!" Taehyung picked up Jungkook from his feet and spun him around, the latter giggling at his actions.

"Hey, get a room you two!" Jimin shouted behind them with Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon trailing behind. The couple glanced at them and stopped their ministrations. Jungkook and his friends shouted at each other and went for a group hug.

"Congratulations to the both of you! I'm feeling so proud not gonna lie"

"Thank you hyungie! I still can't believe Jimin graduated after just being with his boyfriend all the time"

"You little shit! Just because you got the highest degree of grades doesn't mean you can insult me? As if you and Taehyung doesn't go lovey dovey most of the time too!"

"HEY HEY HEY THAT' ENOUGH! WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE IS YOU TWO FINISHED COLLEGE WHOOOO!"

"Hyung your voice is so loud even the people from backstage can hear it"

"Shut up!"

The group of friends kept talking while the other three watched in amusement. They decided to have their own conversation as well.

"Oh right Tae, I saw you kissing Jungkook earlier? I bet he finally answered you?"

"Yes hyung, it was the best feeling ever. After waiting for 4 years, it was worth it"

"Congrats on finishing college too, Taehyung"

"Thanks Yoongi hyung. Remember what you promised right? Let me join in one of your songs, for fun of course!"

"After graduating with high honors, you're automatically guaranteed to join on cypher" The three laughed in unison.

"Hey new squad! Why don't we all go out and eat? Let's have a post-graduation celebration for these three!" Hoseok yelled while pointing at the three graduates. Everyone agreed and headed to a restaurant.

The 7 boys ate a lot while interacting with one another. The two couples kept on sticking to their partners and sometimes fed each other. The oldest from the group, Jin, wants to admit that they were making him jealous but he just kept it to himself. He did notice Namjoon's subtle flirting but he didn't pay him attention and continued talking to Hoseok.

---

Night time arrived and the boys were exhausted as they hung out until 6 pm apparently. They bid each other goodbyes until Taehyung and Jungkook were the only people left. They looked at each other as if they were communicating telepathically.

"Movie night?" Both nodded.

"My place or yours?"

"Mine" Taehyung said.

Then they went to Taehyung's dorm. They held hands on the way there with Taehyung carefully driving. They didn't bother buying snacks and dinner because they already ate so much during lunch, so they just planned on binging a couple of movies until they both fall asleep.

As they were laying down on Taehyung's bed, the older suddenly muttered.

"This suddenly came up to my mind but when you first messaged me and telling me you 'accidentally' waved at my icon, I was planning to wave back but I really didn't know you that time. That was just a fun fact haha"

"Dammit, why didn't you tho? We could've avoided having our first conversation on getting awkward. I didn't know you were a bigger coward than me" Taehyung laughed at the remark.

Jungkook heard his phone ding. He unlocked it and saw Taehyung sent something on messenger.

Taehyung waved back!

my luv🐰💞:
WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH YOUHAHAHAJJ

THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO DAMMIT

my hyungie 🐯💞:
i waved back, like you said 😌

"HAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN IF YOU DON'T WAVE BACK WE'RE ALREADY DATING DUMBASS"

"Mhm. I love you"

"H-hey I told you to stop with the sudden confessions!"

-[END]-

---

wow I finished this book in a DAY that's how much time I have

*edit: sorry for republishing! i just did some minor revisions here and there