sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

I hugged Zander very tightly, content with this position as it made me almost cling to him, making me feel so amazing in his embrace after what had just occurred, so in a way I needed it. He was stiff as wood, even while running, his muscles were taut and he wouldn't relax. I could tell from his breathing that he was still mad after what happened, and I don't blame him for feeling like that. I closed my eyes and let the wind flirt with my hair while he was taking me somewhere, knowing he probably won't do anything to hurt me.

We came to an abrupt stop after a few seconds, and I opened my eyes to see we were back in his guest room. He closed the door with his foot, almost in a forceful bang, and took off his shoes with me still in his arms. He had a snarl on his face plastered the whole time, and he looked pissed.

He sat on the bed after rushing towards his part of the mattress, leaning on the headboard behind him, and pulled me closer into his chest. I got off of his lap and cuddled him from the side, happily squishing my face from the relief that washed over me after not bottling it up inside me and letting it be known to some legal people.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, I'm so, so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have left you," He desperately cooed while inhaling the scent of my hair, making me frown with the choice of words he had used. He sounded very regretful for some reason.

And what was he talking about? Left me?

"What do you mean? When did you ever leave me?"

"When I met you today, this wasn't the first time I met you, baby," He sighed deeply, looking at my chocolate eyes very intently without breaking the contact, and again I was trapped in a trance. I was confused by this point, curling my lips into a small pout, causing him to look at me with admiration and graze his fingers on my arm.

"Do you remember your childhood?"

Hmm...that's a good question. Do I remember anything?

"I guess...not really, after working here for years I mostly forgot about my childhood completely. The only thing I remember was when my family left me at the age of 6 and the first time I shifted."

"Your family...left you?" He coughed out loud, almost as if he choked on his spit and stared at me wide-eyed, and then his face again became a snarl, glaring into the distance with no mercy.

Oh, God. He snarls a lot.

Of course, he does Sof, he's a fucking alpha. Or better yet, he's one of the gods. Every alpha does that.

'Hot.'

'Shut the hell up Eve.'

"Yeah, they did. They didn't want me anymore, so I was thrown out of the house. That's why I lived in the kitchen basement all these years," I admitted with a shrug meeting his beautiful blue eyes once more, finally taking my time to admire his face up close after everything that was rushing around me.

His eyes were amazingly almond in shape, thick eyelashes fanned his eyes and his nose was so boop-able. He had a slight stubble, the kind which feels amazing when you run your hands through the bristles, with a very sharp jaw. His high cheekbones shaped his face perfectly, and I hate to admit this but...

His eyebrows were better than mine.

Why on earth? What's with the discrimination Jesus?