ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎

/ edited /

"Zander!" Brooke exclaimed very quickly at the sight of my mate, but before I can even make a sound like a reaction towards her, Zander sneered dangerously at her while scanning her figure up and down cautiously with topaz eyes, almost disgusted with the first name basis she addressed him with.

"That's Alpha to you pup." Zander said rather calmly.

"Yes, Alpha." Brooke whispered in an inaudible whimper, making her wolf submit with a plea to the crossed god, hanging her head low after uttering those two words, making Cindy look at her with pity, then quickly changing her glance towards me and planting her hands on her hips in a sassy way.

"Why are you shouting near children and relaxing pack members? Do you not know the rules? Can't you do the yelling somewhere else?" Zander spat in authority while facing Cindy, and her clandestine fear was immediately concealed with her fake aura in a second.

"It's not like that Alpha, I was just letting this snake over here know that she has crossed the limit." Cindy explained, almost wanting to sound innocent, making me puff my cheeks in frustration, before closing my eyes shut to take a deep breath.

Zander growled quietly to himself at first, not making it clear what he was thinking, then immediately rose an eyebrow at me in question, and I rolled my eyes with another thought. This made him twitch his lips upwards, but he coughed to hide his sly grin.

"What did she do?" Zander asked while feigning just like her, playing along with my attempt to see how she might react.

"She's been faking and manipulating you all this time! She's pretending to be your mate, while she is seeing other men at the same time. In fact, she's seeing mated men."

Is seriously hugging a guy who is mated wrong? That's just toxic and controlling.

"Oh really?" Zander questioned with an apparent suspicious look flashing towards me, and I pouted at him with childlike eyes, making his newly turned blue orbs twinkle.

"I just saw her hug this mated man here with no regrets! She is a fucking slut! You should leave her,"

She's wrong, she's completely wrong, don't believe her Sof. Keep your cool.

Don't believe her spiteful words. Shush. Kittens, balloons, mermaids, chocolates, literally anything nice.

Think about Zander's words. Do not, get triggered.

Zander immediately scowled at her words, not liking the way she was addressing me with specific terms, knowing that I was honestly not in a good place to hear something like that, and clenched his fists while gritting his teeth.

"I'm not lying Alpha! You can ask the man himself, he is also the culprit." Cindy exclaimed after throwing her arms in the air while looking at Aiden, and crossing her arms with a huff, making her breasts pop out more purposefully.

Zander glanced at me, not even caring what she was saying, almost talking with his eyes to let me know that 'you only listen to me, you're not that', 'it's okay, I promise you you're nothing like that', putting mind link to shame with his expressive gazes, before turning towards my older brother with disappointment lacing his face from having to deal with this kind of behaviour.