ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

♡︎ 𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

• this chapter is majorly modified •

"I said get the fuck out." I growled after Chris delivered the useless letter into my office, throwing another book towards the door in frustration, and he dodged me this time for once after I threw shit at him three times till now.

"Aha! You didn't get me this time. Loser! NANANA!" Leon taunted, while I rolled my eyes and snarled at him, not wanting to deal with his behaviour.

Not the time Leon.

"Come on Zandy, you need to come out of this room. I know you've tried everything that you possibly can. But you can't stay here any longer. Don't you wanna find her?" He groaned for the umpteenth time, while attempting to come near my degrading attitude and being.

Or should I say, my ruined being.

"Leave me alone. Don't act like I haven't done anything to find her, you know it very fucking well that I am trying to control myself before going on a killing spree." I threatened him with my Alpha voice, while turning away from my best friend, and staring at the wall beside the office desk.

Why does this happen to us?

I've been in this place for God knows how long, not leaving at all, as she said she won't take long to come back.

She hasn't come back yet.

She promised me, she has to be here by now. She made sure she would be back in a few minutes.

But those minutes turned into hours, and those hours turned into days, days without her in my arms is like death itself.

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't work, I couldn't do shit. I can't function properly without her, and I can't stand living right now, knowing what wrong things might have happened to her.

Really wrong things.

I wanted her so bad right now, like really bad. My body is literally deteriorating because of her absence, and it almost made me feel sick and want to throw up.

Occasionally, my whole body would ache in sorrow, as Atlas would howl to ask for her presence, and I couldn't do shit about it.

For once, I couldn't do anything.

The urge to just kiss her and hold her forever, and to let her know she'll always be safe with me, I couldn't stand to think this but maybe I failed her.

I failed her.

I failed her as a mate.

I couldn't protect her.

I couldn't protect her from the bad people.

She's like...gone.

Completely gone.