ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

"WAKE THE HELL UP!"

I'm tired.

"PLEASE WAKE UP QUICKLY!"

It's so cold.

"FIND MY VOICE GODDAMNIT, COME ON!"

Someone screamed in the background of my ears very harshly, making me flinch against something freezing-ice like surface which was unwelcoming and cold, as I couldn't move that much because of some kind of restraint.

"YOU CAN DO IT! WAKE UP!" The same feminine voice shouted again in despair, seeming to be panicking even more now, making me squint my eyes open a bit to immediately close them because of the blinding light, blinking rapidly while I peeked at the sight in front of me.

Cement.

Cold, bland, mundane cement.

"W-What?" I whispered to myself with the shakiest voice I've ever had, almost completely inaudible, as I felt something in me was wrong, utterly wrong. I didn't feel like myself anymore, I felt empty.

Holy crap, the pain..woah.

It's worse than...the fucking heat.

What is happening to me!? Am I dying?

"FINALLY! SOFIA! LOOK AT ME!" The same voice shouted pleadingly, as I struggled to keep my head up in the supposed place I was trapped in.

Holy fuck, it hurts so fucking much oh my God. How am I conscious?

It was like my body was smashed by boulders and pointy rocks, while at the same time, I laid on charcoal. Every single joint in my body was aching, and I felt prickly.

My head...

"I SAID LOOK AT ME PLEASE!" The same familiar voice screamed again, almost pissing me off because of the shrill present in it, and then a huge wave of nostalgic pain welcomes with open arms, making me scream.

"NO! STOP!" The voice protested, as another wave hit me immediately, as I came to realise I was being hit by something in my back.

Or wait.

No.

I was being whipped.

With thorns.

Again.

Fucking again.

Horribly stinging back and aching legs, along with burning tears falling onto the ground from my eyes, I couldn't do anything but scream in pain.

The perplexity of my surroundings was overwhelming to the bone, as the cacophony of the whip tortured my ears, vexing me to the brim.