2

Reader POV

I held up my fan in front of my face as the four royals from the Moon Kingdom came into the throne room.

I saw the two princes wearing beautiful black yakutas with silver markings and a white obi to hold it together. On their heads were crowns with the symbol of the moon.

"Announcing King Jericho Tsukishima and Queen Selene Tsukishima."

Both bowed slightly.

King Jericho had sandy blonde hair with amber eyes while Queen Seline had golden locks and green eyes.

"Announcing Prince Akiteru Tsukishima and Crown Prince Kei Tsukishima."

The two were certainly handsome- and very tall!

My face flushed behind the paper fan as the crown prince of the Moon Kingdom locked eyes with me.

"Your Highness. King Aiden," King Jericho said to my father. "You have a beautiful family."

"As do you," my father nodded. He extended his hand to the right, where I sat next to my mother.

/Shoyo/King Aiden/Queen Akira/You/Natsu

I closed my eyes and nodded once.

"She's as beautiful as they say," King Jericho complimented.

"Prince Kei is as handsome as they say," Mother said, mostly to me. "My daughter will be happily married to him."

And you're going to ignore the fact that you're forcing me to marry a total stranger. Great.

The two kings shook hands with smiles before hugging.

"It has been a very long time since our people saw each other," King Jericho said. "Let us move on from our past and to the future."

"I couldn't agree more."

I sat next to Kei as we ate a light lunch.

Shoyo was talking with Akiteru about training as the head of the palace guards while Natsu entertained herself with playing with Queen Selene's golden locks (with her permission, of course).

I was silent as I ate my meal, glancing at Kei.

His demeanor screamed 'blunt and sarcastic'.

I could see that he was very well built, with all his training as a prince of a well-known kingdom.

Each royal prince undergoes training when they turn 10. By the time he turns 18, he is well educated not only in things like government systems, but also combat. He would be able to protect his family should anything happen that would threaten them.

He looked down at me with a slight frown but said nothing.

One of his guards, a greenette with a weird antenna, came up to King Jericho and whispered something in his ear.

King Jericho slowly stood up. "I believe the journey here has made me tired. Thank you for the meal."

He and Queen Selene followed the greenette who flashed a thumbs-up at Kei who simply scoffed.

Soon, everyone left and I was alone with Kei- albeit the guards.

"Prince Kei, would you like to walk around the palace gardens?"

"I'm going to stop you right there, shorty. Do I look like I want to actually marry you?" He stood up and scoffed. "Bitch please. I've got better things to do than follow some old scrolls about oldass legends."

I was taken aback. "Excuse me?"

"Must I repeat myself, Princess Hinata (y/n)? And since when did I allow you to call me Prince Kei? It's Prince Tsukishima Kei to you."

Absolutely wonderful. The man I'm supposed to someday marry is an asshat.

I bowed slightly, knowing it was better to be polite. "I apologize, Prince Tsukishima Kei."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, get lose, would you?"

"If I may," my own guard, Tobio, started. "Princess (y/n) is a very nice girl and you should respect her, not only as your future wife and the future of the Sun Kingdom, but as the one who will one day control the power of the Sun God."

Tsukishima glared at Tobio."Who the fuck did you marry and become King?"

"Prince Tsukishima Kei," I started with a glare. "You are being extremely rude by disrespecting not only my family, but my crown."

He leaned close to me. "Mhm. And what are you going to do about it, Shorty? And last time I checked, this guard isn't related to you."

"We grew up together," I spat. "He's family to me."

"Is that so?" I felt his hot breath. "Very well. I'll be sleeping in my own quarters until we're supposed to go to that sun fall festival thing."

I watched him leave with a proud smirk, as if he owned the place.

"(y/n)," Tobio said as he frowned at the retreating figure of the crown prince. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable seeing you married off to him."

I sighed. "You and me both."

Tobio was like an older brother to me. He was always around us and I found out about his crush on my twin.

I teased him about it for weeks, much to his displeasure.

Outside, the people who worked around the castle were busy. They were putting final touches and last-minute arrangements for the very first Fall Celebration with the Moon Kingdom's people present.

I waved to the two head captains of the Royal Knights, Sugawara Koshi and Sawamura Daichi.

Nishinoya and Tanaka bowed to me as they awed at me as I passed them.

"Too bad she's going to marry Prince Kei Tsukishima and attend the celebration with him." Nishinoya sighed. "I would've loved to escort her like I did last year."

I turned around and smiled at them. "Don't worry, I'm sure Kiyoko will be pleased if you two ask her."

Kiyoko was one of my ladies in waiting and it was no secret that lots of the guards had a crush on her. Except I knew she had eyes for Tanaka.

I went to the edge of the cliff with a marble railing and allowed my long (h/c) hair to blow in the wind coming from the sea.

Am I really supposed to marry that salty prince??