6

So I have yandere Tsukishima, yandere Atsumu, and yandere Kageyama fics...go check them out?

Reader POV

I looked over at Kei. He was lowering the moon.

"Kei!!"

"What? Can't you see I'm busy-" then his eyes widened.

I knew he knew as well.

Our magic could show us life.

Kei came over and gently placed his hand on my stomach where a faint golden glow was coming from. "Oh my god."

I nodded, my eyes wide. "Holy crap. I think I might be pregnant."

Kei tackled me onto the bed, a soft smile on his face.

"Let's name him or her-or them Saltyshima."

Kei smacked my shoulder lightly. "Absolutely not. But please take it easy."

"Yeah, yeah." I raised the sun and followed Kei to the dining room since we were going to have breakfast with the surrounding area's governors.

Kageyama and Yamaguchi stood taller as they escorted us to the big dining area.

"I think we should wait until maybe another week or so to tell everyone," I said with a blush on my face. "After all, we've only been married about four weeks."

"Fair enough."

Kageyama and Yamaguchi shared a look, smiles on their faces. "(y/n), you're...?"

"Don't tell anyone," I said.

"Hinata Boke. Of course I won't." Kageyama gave me a hug- until Kei pushed him away.

"Don't touch her," Kei said with a stern glance.

"Calm down," I rolled my eyes at Kei.

Our parents were sitting, their eyes wide with wonder as tropical birds flew about.

Magic flowed through the castle, cascading to all the regions.

The governors nodded in respect to us.

"Give us your report," Kei said as he helped me sit down, being overprotective.

"We found this weird gem," Daishou said as he held up some weird gem that was purple, blue, and red.

Kei held it up. "Hm..."

"But the gem was found with these as well," Daishou handed me two huge gems- one silver and the other amber-looking.

Kei's eyes widened. "Those are the legendary gems used by our ancestors. They are very powerful and can be used by anyone in a great time of need. But the ancient book never mentioned a third gem."

"No..." I used my magic and levitated a book from the sun kingdom's royal library. It was a big red book with gold edges. I flipped a few pages and it showed a drawing of the third gem. "It's the eclipse gem. It has the powers to make one gem more powerful- along with the royal who controls either the sun or moon- and the wielder must be prepared to give up something precious to them."

"It also says here that the wielder of such a powerful gem would be the son of the emperor and empress."

Daishou's face reddened, as did everyone else's. "Oh? Is such a gem really that powerful...? And the book is so scarily accurate that you will indeed have a son- if you plan on having kids at all?"

Kei looked at me and I sighed, giving in. "Actually, my wife is already pregnant. We found out not too long ago."

"Wow...you guys must've been busy," Kuroo Tetsuro snickered, causing Kei to aim him the dirtiest glare.

"Congratulations!" Terushima Yuji clapped his hands.

"Well then...a little emperor will be running around the castle soon enough."

I nodded. "Where did you find the gems?"

Daishou pulled up a map of the castle. "Right here by the spiral staircase- right by the docks. We by accidentally fell into a tunnel network and found this."

"Take me to it."

Shoyo POV

I was patrolling in the mountains in the north with my squad.

Erza Scarlet rode next to me as we discussed the recent activity in the kingdom beside us, Prisenki.

"As much as I'd love to ignore them, we can't endanger our empire," I said. "Especially since my sister is expecting a child."

Akiteru's eyes lit up and he moved beside me. "Really? Kei finally grew a pair and actually is starting a family? That's great to hear!"

"Hey- Shoyo!" Tanaka called to me as his horse stood on a rock. "You might want to see this."

I rode up next to him, Erza and Akiteru beside me. I let out a huge gasp.

The village that was the bridge point between this empire and the kingdom beside it was covered in blood.

The snow was stained brown- and the air smelled like blood, alerting us that this happened recently.

"Oh crap..." we rode down, Akiteru issuing orders to everyone to stay alert.

I jumped off my horse and drew my sword as I entered a bar.

There was a mangled body in the fireplace and a message was clear.

There was a head on the table with an arrow from the neighboring kingdom lodged in the poor man's head.

The sun and moon rulers have returned- and the shadow kingdom will rise once again. Emperor Tsukishima Kei of the Moon Kingdom will be the cause of everything's doom.

I knew a little bit about the shadow kingdom.

That kingdom was notorious for stealing weaponry from other places.

The book of legends spoke briefly about the shadow kingdom, but it was clear.

They declared war on our empire.