Haps sister ?

Opies p.o.v
"You alright brother?" Jax asked. A question he had asked for the past two years everyday since Donna died , a question I never knew how to answer at first but can now answer without a second thought "yeah brother.. I'm okay" jax nodded and took a sip of his beer half sack had just gotten him "and you fucking serious ?" Haps voice roared catching the attention of everyone here I looked as he walked in the room on the phone "Ali I told the boys to keep you out of trouble" he stopped and waited for the person on the other end to reply and his face was filled with rage "WELL CLEARLY YOU SHOULDVE LISTENED IDIOT" He stood in one spot and sighed looking to the floor and shaking his head "how far out are you". He stopped again and I looked at jax who wore the same confused expression as the rest of us "okay I'll wait outside" he hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket "what's that about" clay asked and happy shook his head "little fucking bitch" he muttered walking out and I looked at jax "wanna see who his waiting for" jax smirked "of course I do"

Alison's p.o.v
I pulled into samcros lot and got off my bike I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans a black singlet and a black leather jacket I took my aviators off and shoved them I. My bikes saddle bag before walking over to the angry bald headed man "what did you do" he said darkly i shrugged "he treated me like a baby". Hap glared at me "because you are 23" I sent him a glare "oh did I forget to mention he tried to kill me" hap raised an eyebrow "how" I sighed "I saw him raping a girl I shoved him off her and told her to run we got into a punch up and he reached for his gun so I did to but I was quicker before I could even blink he was on the ground dead". I watched as the anger left my brother and he hugged me "you a dick head" he muttered and I smiled he pulled away and I looked at the audience we had gained "so this is samcro?" I asked him and they all looked very confused "Ali this is clay ,jax, tig,juice,Chibs, bobby, opie piney and halfsack" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him "halfsack" he shook his head and continued "boys , this is my baby sister alison" all of their eyes widened "sister ?" Jax asked in absolute confusion and hap nodded "same old man different mother although she did get raised my my mother" I looked at each of the boys my eyes landed on opie I smirked and looked at my brother "so big brother help a sister out" he shot me a look that said keep your mouth shut and I smirked testing him "after all I did help you that one time in Nevada remember when you-" he covered my mouth "you can stay for a bit" I shoved his hand away from his mouth "Jesus hap don't put your hands that close to my face with all the little whores that hang around bikie clubs God knows where your hands have been" with that comment I earned a few chuckles. But I smiled softly hugging him "thank you though". He sighed "the things I do for you"

"So your happys sister what's. It like growing up with him" jax asked and looked at him with a smiled "trust me when I say I'm just as bad as my brother and I've done my fare share of 'jobs' lets just say I'm the girl version of my brother" his opies and juices eyes widen I sighed "but I have a story" I smiled "we have our story's"

Opies p.o.v
"She's hot" juice muttered as she walked away and he shook his head "but with hap as her brother I'll pass" jax chuckled and I smirked "I like a challenge" jax looked at me like I was crazy "brother were talking about happys sister do you have a death wish" I looked at him "I recon I could through to her .. see the real girl not the tough chick coverup" jax chuckled "goodlyck with that"