| 4

Third Person's POV

A girl who had purple coloured hair took a step forward to the two teens as she purred. "Hey~" She tried sounding cute but turns out to be a horse on aids.

"Uh hey?" Jungkook answered clearly annoyed and uncomfortable at how this... woman was behaving in front of him and his brother. "Name's Ji-eun. Wanna' hang?"

She whispered into the black haired's ears as she trace his jaw with her finger. Taehyung cleared his throat before chuckling. "If you mean watching you hang yourself that is then sure, darling~"

He spoke jokingly, trying to spook the girls as Jungkook stared at the brunette in amusement while snorting a laugh. The two girls behind her gasp in terror as the word 'petrified' was written all over their face.

"W-wha who the hell are you trying to interfere my future husband and I!?" The dark haired sneered while the brunette let out a small laugh before slinging an arm around Jungkook's nape while the black haired wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"He's my bae~" The two teens answered simultaneously before walking off, quietly snickering at the girls speechless looks.

<><><><><><>

It was their lunch time by now as they entered the canteen. They scanned the canteen looking for seats before Jungkook pulling Taehyung next to him. "Hyung, could you go and find seats for us? I'll bring our food."

The black haired watched as the latter nodded his head before wandering off to find seats for the two of them. The younger made his way over to the food section and grab his lunch for himself and his beloved brother.

He grabbed two sandwich. One of them includes sliced up cheese and ham for Taehyung while he got a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich or himself.

Jungkook turned around as he tried finding the brunette. After a few minutes of wandering around mindlessly, he finally found his brother seated at a round table.

With Jimin beside him.

The younger scoffed as he rolled his eyes while walking over to where the brunette ad red haired was as he stood beside Jimin. "Hey, Jimin. You're sitting on my seat."

Jungkook smiled through his gritted teeth as he sat his food down onto the rounded table abruptly which made the shorter male flinched. Jimin stared at the younger momentarily before resuming his chit chat with the brunette.

If Jimin was trying to pissed the younger off then he should consider himself a winner. The action made the black haired ticked off as he inhale a sufficient amount of air before releasing them to calm himself down.

Taehyung noticed the tension between his brother and his best friend as he sighed incoherently, knowing exactly why the aura between those two were this eerie.

Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's right side an sat beside him, slowly passing his sandwich as soon as he felt his butt touched the cold steel. The brunette felt guilty not giving his little brother some attention as he leaned over to Jungkook.

"Sorry about Jimin, kook. How about we play Overwatch after school?" The older brother of the two offered as a small smile crept its way onto Jungkook's lips.

He nodded his head eagerly in agreement before munching into his bacon sandwich.

It was all quiet and peaceful until a certain red haired just had to crawl under Jungkook's skin by being all touchy towards the brunette. The younger watched from the corner of his eyes how Jimin's hand sneakily snake its way onto Taehyung's left thigh.

The poor black haired closed his eyes in annoyance— but mostly anger as he tried to erase the image of that strawberry short cake's hand on the brunette but sadly, it didn't seem to work.

Jungkook leaned over to Taehyung as he whispered into his ears. "Scoot closer to me, hyung. I know you're uncomfortable." The latter of the two, nodded his head while dragging his chair slightly closer to the black haired, to which the red haired followed closely.

The shorter male noticed Jungkook getting all fired up with a hint of jealousy of Jimin touching the brunette. But that only made him smirked maliciously.

He could tell that Taehyung was uncomfortable with Jimin's hand on his thigh, but let's just say, that red haired dwarf didn't give a shit at all. He stole a glance from the side view of his eyesight and saw the younger's expression turned back to his calm expression.

That made the red haired dwarf confused.

<><><><><><>

After the trios had finished their scrumptious meal, Jimin informed them that he had a class with one of their Art teacher. The black haired, along with the brunette, waved the shorter male off.

"Hyung, after playing Overwatch, wanna' watch a horror film together? I got some suggestions that you'd be dying to watch." Jungkook asked in the most enticing way he could ever spoke, making the latter smirk.

"Oh, you're on." Taehyung answered as the both of their hands formed a fist and they shared a fist bump. "Hyung, you go on. I need to go to the bathroom."

He watched as the latter nodded his head cutely. "Sure, I'll wait by the entrance." The brunette gave his famous boxy smile towards the younger as he walked off to the school's entrance.

"Now, back to business." He muttered under his breath, his eyes ever so sharp and rough like sandpaper and cold, like ice. Jungkook shove his hands into his pockets as he speed walk to wherever Jimin was headed.

The red haired hummed his favourite music, Nobody Compares To You by Griffin, Katie as the grip around his bag strap tightened. He felt a presence behind him as he swiftly turned around.

Facing a rather pissed as fuck Jungkook who stared down at Jimin with a cold glare. Jimin could see behind those, cold glare of his. There was found, violence. Blood... darkness.

- End of Chapter 4