| 6

Third Person's POV

Jungkook finally reached to his desired destination as he opened the door of his car. He took a step out and took a significant amount of air which he could call— a mixture of smoke, garbage and old paints from the broken buildings.

The place was completely mismanaged. Tar and rubbish were disseminated all over the concretes. The buildings were either broken or been burned in wild fire. It was somewhere far from his house with Taehyung as it was located in some deserted alleyway.

"Sir. The room is ready." The dark blue haired spoke in certainty as he brought up his hand, pointing all of his fingers to the direction of this so called 'room'.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Thank you, Yugyeom." As he moved his index finger and middle finger back and forth signalling to the cool grey haired teen to bring in Jimin's unconscious body.

Yoongi seemed to get Jungkook's hand signals as he carried the shorter male from the backseat in bridal style. The black haired noticed how Yoongi was staring weirdly at the red haired. Almost as though he was concern for Jimin's fate.

The younger cleared his throat, snapping the grey haired out of his troubled thoughts as he rapidly nodded his head before bringing Jimin into the torture room.

Yoongi placed the shorter male onto the wooden chair as he bind Jimin's wrist onto the hand of the chair and his feet onto the legs of the chair. He got up on his feet and gave Jimin one last look of sympathy before sighing and leaving the room.

The room was filled with the red haired's faint snores as Jungkook sat at the corner of the room with a bored expression. He wanted to get this done with so he could go back to his beloved Taehyung.

<><><><><><>

Seconds turned to minutes. Jungkook began to get sick of waiting. It vexed the younger teen to have to wait for Jimin's 'grant awakening' as he let out sigh of a mixture of frustration and annoyance.

The black haired got up from his seat as he slowly walked towards the sleeping midget. Every step he took. The closer he got to Jimin, the more his urge to harm him, increases.

He stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he was in front of Jimin. He squat down onto the red haired's level as he examine Jimin's face. Every single thing about him, made Jungkook frustrated.

PACK!

The teen that used to be in his beauty sleep, jolted upward in shock. His eyelids flung open as he started looking everywhere while his breath quickens after the younger had slapped him across his cheek. He was hyperventilating.

"Geez. Calm down will you? I haven't done anything to you." He deadpan as he walked around Jimin like a vulture circling around its prey, waiting for the right time to strike.

"Yet." Jungkook stopped in front of the trembling male as he leaned in. "Where did all of your confidence go, hyung?" As soon as the black haired finished his sentence, Jimin head butted the younger in the nose.

Earning a groan from Jungkook as Jimin watched him pinch his nose in satisfaction and in return, Jimin got back his karma. Jungkook punched the red haired right onto his cheek.

Making Jimin's head flicked to the left side as it bounces back to the front. He grunted in pain as he tasted a certain metallic taste began forming in his mouth.

"Let's get to work, shall we?" Jungkook let out a psychotic laughter, almost similar to Joker. The younger out of the two pivot as he made his way to the side where there were multiple tables being set up.

Tools of such were placed neatly on the table.

"J-jungkook! Please! Have mercy on m-me!" The black haired didn't respond as he continues to gaze on the tools. But mostly, he was thrilled knowing that he might use some new items on Jimin.

Jungkook picked up a tool that caught his attention as a malicious smirk dances on his lips. "Please! Let me go! I beg you! I won't tell anyone about this place!"

The last sentence cracked the younger teen up as tears began forming on the corner of his eyes.

"Funny hearing you say that. One, you don't even know where you are, do you? So how exactly are you going to tell anyone about this place?" He paused as he slowly walked forward towards Jimin who was quivering under Jungkook's demeanour.

"And secondly, there's no way I'm letting you walk out of here alive." Jungkook sneered at him as he laughed.

The black haired stared down at the red haired as a smug look took over his expressions. And in one, swift movement, the younger began torturing the poor red haired who was screaming at the top of his lungs in agony.

Warm, dark red liquids trickle down the spots where Jimin got tortured terribly while Jungkook watched with satisfaction. Screams after screams after screams. It went on and on. Until, it stopped.

The black haired has never felt this satisfied over his piece of art. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he smoothly wiped the sweat beads on his forehead while scanning the room for a place to hid the corpse.

Luckily for him, there laid a big chest. He smirked at the idea and began to carry the corpse sitting on the wooden chair and dumping him into the Narnia-sized chest.

"Now, no one would interfere with my relationship with Taehyung. Anymore."

- End of Chapter 6