Chapter 2 - Adjust In MHA

You're still unconscious from using one of your abilities. You're continuously falling. Still at a fast rate. You're no longer falling in your world, but another. You're still not waking up. You're getting closer and closer to the ground. Until someone swoops in and saves you. It was Shota Aizawa. A teacher who teaches in the school of UA. Apparently you fell close to the school for Aizawa to notice you falling from the sky. Aizawa holds you immediately realizing you had no clothes on. Your clothes were burnt off while you were crossing dimensions. Aizawa averts his eyes to the side to prevent looking at your body out of respect to then look up.

Aizawa - "Why was she falling from that high of a drop?" He mumbled to himself.

Pushing past the thought Aizawa quickly brings you to the school nurse hopefully without drawing anyone's attention. All Might sees Aizawa in the distance and sees him carrying a young girl who is completely naked and unconscious. All Might curiously worried for the girl follows Aizawa to the nurse's office.

Aizawa makes it to the nurse's office.

Aizawa - "Recovery Girl there appears to be a complicated situation that can't be left unsaid, but for the time being it can until she's been brought back to health."

Recovery Girl - "Oh dear...What happened?" Stopping her movements to situate the matter at hand. She starts using her quirk to heal you while covering your body up with the schools blankets.

Aizawa - "That's what I'm wondering. Hopefully when she wakes up she'll know and tell us. In the meantime get her some clothes to wear. I'm going back to teach my class. Let me know the moment she wakes up..." He looks at Recovery Girl with a serious expression.

Recovery Girl - "Of course Aizawa." In an occupied manner to signal she would as she's attending to you.

Aizawa turns to leave when All Might pops in making Aizawa's eyes widen in shock for a split second to revert back to his normal expression.

Aizawa - "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be watching my class until I came back?" He asked in an annoyed and frustrating tone.

All Might - "I know I know, but those kids can handle themselves. Have a little faith." He pats Aizawa on the shoulder to hide the fact he was following him from behind.

Aizawa ignores All Might's suggestion contorting out a sigh of annoyance. "Whatever just make sure you're doing your job right. Don't go easy on those kids. Give them a challenge. That's why they applied to this school." Having all the energy drained from his advice he makes his way to Class 1-A until All Might stops him pressing his hand on Aizawa's shoulder preventing him from leaving,

All Might - "What happened to her?" He asked as he's pointing towards you.

Aizawa - "Don't know. Found her unconscious when I saved her from falling."

All Might surprisingly worried, "Who is she?...How did she get herself in that situation? Where are her par-"

Aizawa - "Don't pry too deep in the thought. Just wait for her to wake up to ask her those questions yourself." As he slowly nudged from All Might's hand and walked away to teach Class 1-A.

All Might walks over to where you were laying, "Will she be alright?" He asks in a worried tone and expression.

Recovery Girl - "Oh she'll be fine. She's just exhausted was all....I'm more shocked about the situation. We're going to have to notify the principal and all the other teachers of this matter." She said in a concerned tone.

All Might - "I know. I'll make sure they know ahead of time." He starts slowly walking off to exit the nurse's office and towards the principal's.