Chapter 4 - What's Wrong?

You wake up earlier than usual because your thoughts were too awake to have a proper rest, so you just decide to get to school early. You slip on your uniform, do your necessities of getting ready, make your way downstairs, eat breakfast, then make your way out the door, and leaving behind a little note for Aizawa to let him know you were leaving for school early.

(Aizawa wakes up 😊)
______________________________________
Aizawa wakes up to find you have already gone to school without him.

Aizawa - "This kid.."

He decides to get ready himself to prepare the long day ahead of him until he goes to make himself breakfast.

He finds a note on the kitchen counter. The note reads - "Good Morning Aizawa! I've decided to walk to school! Don't worry I'm not upset about anything! See ya in class Aizawa! :)"

Aizawa - "This kid is something else I'll give her that much."

He sighs as he finishes eating his breakfast to then start heading to school himself.

(Now back to you 😊)
______________________________________
You start your journey towards the school to only be stopped by the scenery in front of you. You were lost in thought when Bakugou passes by you from behind making you jump in suspense. You about fell, but regained your balance as you watched Bakugo continue his walk towards the school. You sped up to match his pace to only receive a death glare from him.

Y/n - "What?"

Bakugo - "Why the hell you followin' me huh!?"

Y/n - "School's in this direction though Bakugou! Do you expect me to take a different path when were going to the same place? I'm in your class! Remember?!"

Bakugou just scoffed it off acting like he didn't care one bit about how valid your reasons were, "So? I don't give a damn if you're in my class or not! I'll beat every one of you damn extras! I'll be number one! Just wait!" He was about to speed walk the rest of the way to school when suddenly you pull him by the arm giving him a determined look.

Y/n - "You got this Bakugou! I hope you become number one!"

Bakugou turns the other way blushing like crazy and he doesn't know why, but he bites his tongue to find the reason why. He turns back to face you and you give him a confused look before you give him a worried expression.

Y/n - "Bakugo! Are you alright? You're a little red in the face! Do you have a fever?" You put one of your hands on his forehead and the other on yours to check his temperature which only made him blush even more.

Bakugou - "I'M FINE YA IDIOT! I DON'T NEEDYA TO CHECK! I'M MORE HEALTHY THAN YO-"

Y/n - "I know you're more healthy than me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I just don't want you to be sick since you're working so hard to become number one."

He blushes even more with a hint of wonder and worry in his eyes. You back up from him to give him his space, "Sorry Bakugo! Didn't mean to startle you. I won't do it again." You decide to walk ahead of Bakugou ignoring his irritation of you walking in front of him, "I'll see you in class Bakugou!" You left him to ponder with himself as Bakugou was left with repeating what you had said to him in his thoughts; making him blush harder than ever, "What The Hell Just Happened?!" He then starts to run in your direction towards the schools of UA.

You make it to the class. You're not the first one to be there. Todoroki was the first one to be in the classroom. You walk up to him giving him a gentle smile, "Hey Todo! Again sorry you had to bring me home when you could've just went home yourself."