Chapter 3 - Getting Comfortable

Aizawa brings you to his home and welcomes you in.

Aizawa - "Make yourself at home. If you are wondering which room to be comfortable in then it's the one upstairs on the right.....Also sorry there's not much in there to feel comfortable sleeping in." He monotonously says with an apologetic tone.

Y/n - "It's honestly fine. Anything's better than nothing. I'll prepare to get ready for bed since I have school tomorrow with you as my homeroom teacher." You wink at him to gesture everything is fine with what he said.

Aizawa - "Here."

He hands you a bag full of necessities and clothes.

Aizawa - "Your school uniform and all the necessities you'll need as girl for the time being until I can properly take you out to get you the rest of the things that you'll need." He turns around to the kitchen to make dinner until you say something that stops him right in his tracks.

Y/n - "Thank you Aizawa. Even if you felt obligated to help me with my situation. You still helped me, so again thank you." You turn around to make your way upstairs when Aizawa stops you with his scarf making you slightly jump from the sudden grip.

Aizawa - "I'm not compelled to help you. I don't pity your situation. I merely thought of helping you because that's what heros do regardless if that person didn't want saving. To be a hero is to fulfill the need in yourself to save someone who doesn't want it. That's all. Now go get prepared for bed. After when you're done come down and eat. Then go to bed."

He releases his grip from you.

Aizawa - "Oh and this weekend we'll be discussing how your living arrangements are going to work here while we're out shopping for your things."

Y/n - "Yes Aizawa." Feeling heartfelt from his choice of words you start heading upstairs to get prepared for bed.

You get done preparing for the night and make your way to the kitchen to eat. After you're done eating you clean the remaining dishes then head back upstairs to go to sleep. You climb into bed and wonder how different your life will be living in a world where you know you don't belong, but a part of you believes there's something good about all that's happened in all of this. You just hope it doesn't change too much of you. Your still you and you'd like to keep it that way. You continue to conversate with your thoughts until you start drifting asleep not realizing you actually fell asleep! Without any pain! Without any weird dreams either! It's almost as if your mind and body are now in sync with each other. Satisfied you used them to the brink when crossing dimensions. All that pent up energy has finally been released as you slept completely till morning came around to get ready for school.

Aizawa is making breakfast while you're still asleep.

Aizawa - "Y/n! Get up! It's time for school!"

....no response

Aizawa - "Y/n! Get out of bed! It's time to wake up!"

....no response

Aizawa contorts a sigh of annoyance as he makes his way up the stairs, towards your room, and reaching up to the front of your door, "Hey kid. You up yet? I'm coming in if I don't hear a response."

....no response

Aizawa did so and when he opened the door his face grew completely shocked at what he was seeing.

You were floating midair to what appears to look like some sort of force field wrapping around you as you slept. Electricity bouncing around you within the force field you unconsciously put yourself in.

(You were in what you call a defensive offense)

Aizawa just stared at you because what happened next couldn't be explained unless someone saw it for themselves.