Chapter 5 - Breaking Point

Y/n starts to wake up from her sleeping state to only be able to shift a little bit since Aizawa has her in his hold.

Y/n - "What happened yesterday?" You mumble to yourself when Aizawa wakes up and responds.

Aizawa - "Too much. Before I ask any questions regarding the incident of last night I'd like to ask. How are you feeling? Good? Bad? Which is it?"

As he says that both of you shift until Aizawa is standing in front of you while you're still underneath the covers on your bed.

Y/n - "I don't really understand what you're asking, but I'm feeling alright. Just having bit of a slight headache, but what else is different. I do wonder though how I got home..."

Aizawa - "You went berserk and damaged property that was abandoned by it's owner. Y/n what the hell were you doing there? You were supposed to come straight home after detention why didn't you? I expect an answer y/n."

You had literally just woken up to already feeling upset. You were mentally exhausted and physically drained from yesterday's incident. You didn't need to feel guilty for what happened to you especially if it was something that was beyond your control. You simply couldn't contain yourself from his questions. It made you feel like he was accusing you for all that happened last night and you weren't going to take that from him especially this early in the morning.

Y/n - "What if I can't remember?! Do you expect me to remember such a horrible experience?! Where the hell were you huh?! It was late at night and I went home by myself which I know wasn't the smartest, but it sure wasn't the dumbest either! You failed to tell me the crime rate here and I took it upon myself to trust you and the school regardless of not knowing that piece of information. I thought that I'd be safe as long as I was close enough to the academy! Man was I proven wrong last night, so don't sit there and make me feel like all of this is my fault Aizawa! I also don't have to feel obligated to tell you jackshit of what happened to me last night! It's none of your god damn business unless I make it your business!"

Aizawa cuts you off, "Hey! Language!"

At this point you really didn't care for how vulgar your language was. You sigh of annoyance as you proceed to stand your ground. "Look Aizawa let's get something straight here! You and I both know that I'm not your daughter and you're not my father, so stop trying to play house and just move on with your day like I'm trying to do!

You couldn't bear to have him be in the same room as you. You pull yourself from underneath the covers, get up from your bed, make your way over to Aizawa, push him out of the room, and close the door in his face. You didn't care how mad he was at you for doing that. You were more mad and upset that he'd get onto you without you speaking your part of the story first instead he made his own accusations and conclusions as to why you weren't able to come home last night. You push your anger aside deciding that it was time to get ready for school. You wanted no one to know what happened to you last night and you were going to pretend that everything was fine when it wasn't.

Aizawa just stood there in shock that you had a mouth like that, but he wasn't surprised either since you knew just as much as he did that you and him were not at all father and daughter. He knew he wasn't your father and that you weren't his daughter, but he still brought you in under his home to take care of you despite not being related by blood as well as initially not wanting to take care of you. He was beyond irritated until you came out of the room fully clothed in your school uniform.

Y/n - "I'm not riding along with you. I'm walking to school. Don't follow me. Were both going to the same place, so I'll be fine. Besides it happened to me at night time. I highly doubt that incident would repeat itself in broad daylight." You say as you walk pass him making your way down the flight of stairs. Aizawa was not going to put up with your attitude one second longer. He turns in your direction as he follows you down the stairs.