chapter five

Safeeya's pov

Throughout our ride to our new house, Humaid didn't say a thing to me. he kept on foaming In anger as he drove the new car whose keys were handed to him by a man whom we met at the railway station.

"Humaid" I called out to him.

"Yes?" He responds though his eyes were concentrated on the road.

"I am sorry about earlier, she called me illiterate and I didn't like it," I said feeling my eyes burn with tears as they threatened to spill.

"You should have controlled your Anger. Did you have to Insult her?" He sounded so Angry.

"I was just Angry, I am so sorry," I said, with my eyes already getting watery.

"Safeeya," he called my name softly, I sipped my tears.

"Yes?" I was already sobbing.

" I am sorry, I overreacted," he said. he took a turn into a very beautiful street which I've only seen in the movies, this place is more beautiful than our neighborhood.

"It's okay," I said, my eyes were just busy scanning the neighborhood which was beautiful with flowers planted everywhere and streetlights inserted on each street.

"You like it?" He quired. as he pulled over and parked right in front of a very big Duplex.

"Yes, it's beautiful," I said, he opened the door to his side and got out and so did I.

"Wow," I muttered.

"Just wait until you see the inside," he says sounding so happy. " Common let's go" he stretches his hand forward so I took it and we walked towards the house, hand in hand.

He opened the door to the front door and I walked into the most beautiful house I had ever seen in my life.

"Wow," I exclaimed.

The house looked big. With beautiful twin railings crossing each other path. The living room was painted black and white with black couches placed at the center.

"Humaid this is so cool," I say. my wrapper was almost falling off and I had to tie it and so I did.

"Would you love to take a tour? I want to go somewhere and I'll be back soon, I need to go see someone" Humaid said and I simply nodded.

" Okay, I would love to. see you later" I said though I wasn't happy about him going out and leaving me all alone in this big new house.

"Bye Safeeya baby," he said and I chuckled while waving at him until he walks out and shuts the door.

"hhh I am all alone" I sighed while looking at the black furnitures.

The house looked quite big and beautiful though I didn't know where to start touring but i decided to begin with the Bedrooms which were big and also as beautiful as the living room.