Chapter Twenty Nine

Safeeya's POV

**FIVE YEARS LATER**

I looked outside the window, the breeze blew lightly on my face, making my hair fly in different directions.

"SAFEEYA" Why was he calling me now, oh God what does Aadil want now. I chuckled at the thought of how he fell this morning while chasing after me as I stole his chips.

"Safeeya I've been calling you!, So you were here all this time, how mean" he laid flat on my bed.

"I just laid my sheets" I whined.

"whatever" he rolled his eyes while seating on his butt "Well In case you think I am here to get back at you for steeling my chips, then you are wrong" he said and i chuckled at the thought.

"then why are you here then?" I asked.

"Because a certain someone Got The role of the leading lady" he said smiling widely.

"I don't get it, I Got the role?" I was Already jumping and rejoicing.

"Yes, you did" he said.

"OMG!, I can't believe I will be Acting with Harley Fanson" I said jumping like a kangaroo. Harley Fanson is one of the world famous Actress, who I will be Acting 'END' with, A movie which we will begin it shut very soon.

"This calls for a celebration, where the hell is rahmat?" I asked Aadil.

"she's Gone to the office" Aadill said.

"I just can't believe I will be Acting With Harley Fanson, OMG!" I squealed.

"you deserve it, She really liked your performance on 'ENEMIES', she was like she has never seen anyone that Good" he said, making me remember how hard it was for me to cope with the Annoying director.

"Seriously?, I felt like I didn't try in performing Enemies" I said, seating on the bed close to him.

"Not at all, I love the part where you killed The vilian with a knife" he laughed and so did I, that part was the most strangest thing I have ever performed in my life.

"Wait, what are we still doing here?, We have to go to mum's house!. Remember she invited me for dinner" I said, picking up my Shayla.

"yeah, that's what I was Asked to remind you" Aadil said scratching the nape of his neck "is your driver Around?, Because I don't wanna drive again" Aadil whined.

"yes he is, let's go" I half yelled, we walked out of the room.

"Mary, please lock up the house" I said to my maid, who nodded with a smile.

Aadil and I went over to the car, where Austin was seated and waiting for us.

*****

"And Harley Fanson said she loves my Acting skills" I said to rahmat who was as happy as I was about getting the leading role.

"What about Harley Fanson, what role is she playing?" Rahmat Asked.

"Detective, while I am playing the role of the Muslim maid, whom the story revolves around" I said, placing my head on the cushion.

" Wow, I can't wait to see you in action" rahmat said.

"Yes! ACTION" i said and rahmat laughed at my imitation of my rude German director.

"ACTION" Rahmat imitated and I laughed loudly.

This really is the family I've always wanted, They are so loving and caring.

His Illiterate Wife जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें