chapter six

Safeeya's pov
TWO WEEKS LATER

Staying alone in this big house feels like living In a cage. Humaid comes home rarely and whenever I ask why. He says that he has been busy with work.

Like seriously what kind of work doesn't make you come home to your wife? It annoys me when he tells me that it's work. that's not an excuse.

"Ding dong " I swear someday I will destroy that doorbell, it is so loud and irritating.

"Yes," I simply yelled while walking at a fast pace to the door which I  opened, just to find Humaid standing right in front of me clutching his coat on his shoulder.

"Humaid" I was shocked to see him coming home this early.

"Baby," he said, giving me a hug which I didn't return. I excused him and let him in while I walked towards the stairs ignoring his calls.

I went into our room and simply sat on the bed. I needed to cool off because I was extremely angry at Humaid.

"Baby I am so sorry" he barged into the room flinging his coat on the couch.

"I don't want to hear an explanation," I say, I was fed up.

"It's work wallahi, I have a whole lot of things to do. I had to attend a lot or meeting." He says while seating on the bed while holding my hand.

"Baby you know I love you" he placed his forehead on my neck and kissed it hungrily.

"Humaid stop,"I say. Feeling quite breathless.

"Baby, don't you like it?" He was trying to unzip my gown.

"Aren't you tired ?" I found myself wanting more.

"No," he said in haste as he immediately started taking off our clothes.

"Humaid stop" I didn't like all this. Especially at this hour, I tried stopping him but his hand had already made its way toward my butt as he hoovered above me.

"Just lay back and enjoy" he breathed.

I couldn't stop him because it became intense. that afternoon we explored our souls through wild touches.

****

After taking our bath and performing ghusl (Ritual bath) we prayed maghrib together and waited for Isha which we both did together as well.

"I love you," he said as we covered ourselves in new sheets which I covered the beds with.

"I love you too" the love sounded like a lobe and I felt a little betrayed by tongue and accent.

"I love you more my wife and I are so sorry about my late coming to the house. it's the fault of my work and I have to just keep up with it, you know my buddy trusted me with it and I can't let him down" he said.

"I understand. but next time just place a call please," I say laying on his chest.

"Okay baby. I will, here's your milk by the way " he passed it to me and I gulped it down in one goal. Humaid had always made sure that after we get intimate I take milk, which was strange but he says it was good for my body and will make me feel better.

"Done" I passed the cup over to him.

"Nice" he grabbed it and placed it on its tray.

We both lay on the bed conversing on issues which made us laugh, I felt good spending some time with him.