Chapter fourty two: Decorating 🦋

Thomas and nick came outside, Thomas walked over to Mia and sat next to her and nick came over and sat next to me.

"Hey nick." I said pausing the video I was watching.

"Hi belle. Me and Thomas have set your bed up and put covers on it so you and Charli can go decorate it now if you want." Nick said. I looked at him excitedly and hugged him.

"Thank you Nicky!" I said moving out the hug and running over to Charli and dragging her to our room.

"Thomas and nick sorted my bed out so now we decorate!" I said still dragging her to our room.

"Wait really?" She asked as we got to our room. I nodded and opened the door.

Mine and charlis bed were on completely oppisite sides of the room but then it gave us both space to practice gymnastics and dance.

We put some songs on and started to decorate. I unpacked my stuff as we decorated so I could put it into our massive closet. Charli and I sang so loudly people walking past the room could hear us. A few hours later we had finished and it looked great.

Charlis side:

Bella's side:

Bella's side:

Bathroom:

We put LED lights up all around the room and in the bathroom

We put LED lights up all around the room and in the bathroom. We had an Alexa set up in the bedroom and bathroom.

We called everyone up to our room to see what they thought. "Woah." Everyone said at the same time.

"This is so cool Guys." Nick said walking around everyone agreed then they all looked around for a bit then everyone except chase and nick left.

Chase walked over to Charli and sat down next to her and hugged her tightly.

"Aww. Couple goals." I said taking a picture of them both. They both looked at me worried. "Don't worry I won't post it." I added. They sighed in relief.

Nick was sitting down next to me on my bed still admiring our room. I put my head on his shoulder and scrolled through Instagram while talking to everyone.

"So are you guys a thing or?" Chase asked looking at me and nick. I sat up quickly and blushed looking at him.

"Nah, not yet." Nick said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully at him then put my head back into his shoulder.

"Ok sure whatever." Chase said laughing. "Charli do you want to go downstairs and film a few tik toks?" Chase asked leaving me and nick in the room alone.

Once they were gone I took my eyes of my phone and looked up at nick.

"What did you mean by 'not yet'?" I asked him. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I just said it because otherwise chase would keep pestering us. Also you obviously still like Ryland a bit even if you don't show it. So I wouldn't ask to date a girl who is still in love with someone else." Nick said, half smiling at me.

"What do you mean, I don't still like Ryland. He cheated on me." I said confused.

"Then why do you still wear the necklace Ryland got you when he asked for you to be his girlfriend?" Nick said picking up the necklace from my chest.

"I don't know. It's a cute necklace I guess but I don't like him anymore. You know what, I'm going to go give him his necklace back because it was a lot of money and I don't need it and I'm not his girlfriend anymore." I said, getting up from the bed and walking over to the huge mirror in the middle of our room.

I unclipped the necklace and took it of. I spiraled it up in my hand and went downstairs up find Ryland.

I went to the kitchen to see if anyone had seen him. Patrick and Calvin were sitting on the huge island throwing grapes at each other.

"Hey guys, have you seen Ryland?" I asked they looked at me then shook their heads then went back to throwing grapes. I rolled my eyes then went out side.

There weren't many people outside anymore because it was getting colder. Most people had probably gone to their rooms or to hang out in the movie theatre.

I walked up the steps and sat down next to Ryland and put my feet into the hot tub.

"Hi Bella. What are you doing here?" Ryland questioned.

"I came to give you this back." I said and handed him the necklace. "I thought you would want it back because it was probably expensive and you gave it to me when you asked me to be your girlfriend and I'm not anymore so there's no point in me having it." I added.

"I want you to keep it." Ryland said. I shook my head at him.

"No I can't for many reasons. But two main ones are this necklace reminds me of you and I don't want to be reminded of you, and the person I like thinks I still like you because I always wear this so please take it back and I'm not taking no for an answer." I said then got up and went to walk away.

"Bella Wait!" Ryland said and ran over to me. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What Ryland?" I asked.

"I still love you and I never stopped loving you."

"Yes you did Ryland! You did the day you decide to cheat on me, I went to get a fucking bottle of water and a bag of chips and Nick comes running into the kitchen telling me to come look at something and it's you and Dixie making out in Thomas's room. That's the moment you stopped loving me so leave me the fuck alone. I don't love you anymore so take the fucking necklace and leave." I shouted and by the time I had finished everyone was surrounding us.

"Bella, just calm down." Ryland said grabbing my hand and turning me to face him.

"Your a bitch Ryland storms and I'm not going to calm down. Now leave me alone and let me go to my room." I said and stormed away. Alex and Kouvr tried to stop me but I just pushed past them.

I laid on my bed crying into my pillow when I heard my phone ringing. It was a FaceTime call so i checked the caller ID and answered.

Word count: 1084