Chapter seventy one: Corinna 🦋

We got to her house and I told Ryland to hide around the corner until I told him to come out.

I knocked on the door once he was hid and waited. I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

It opened and she stood there in shock. "BELLAAAA!" She shouted running towards me and tackling me to the floor in hugs.

We both got up and went to go inside. "Wait here. I have a surprise for you." I said.

She nodded then I went round the corner and got Ryland. We walked back around and when she saw him she started crying and dropped to the floor.

"Surprise!" I said laughing slightly. Ryland walked over to her and hugged her.

"I fucking hate you." She said to me then stood up and hugged Ryland.

"Meet my ex boyfriend Ryland Storms." I said. She looked at me then back at Ryland.

"Wait, you guys dated?" She asked shocked.

"Yessir." I said then walked past her and into her house. I saw her older brother walking down the stairs. "No hey or hello?" I asked.

"Oh hey belle." He said. He walked over to me then looked out the door at Ryland and Corinna. "What's going on there?" He asked me.

"Well Liam, That is my best friend meeting her celebrity crush, also my ex boyfriend, Ryland storms." I said. He nodded then we walked into the kitchen.

"So how's LA been?" He asked grabbing a bag of chips and throwing them to me. I caught them then opened it.

"To be honest, it's had its ups and downs but apart from that I've loved it." I said eating them.

Ryland and Corinna then walked in. Ryland walked over to me and Corinna got some water.

"So how was meeting Ryland?" I asked.

"Dude, That was the best thing that has ever happened to me." She said laughing.

"What about finding out that Jaden was my brother?" I asked.

"Sorry, I love Jaden and everything but this is much better." She replied. I started laughing and so did everyone else in the room.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. They all tried to think of something but nothing came into their heads.

"We could just make tik toks and hang out in Corinna's room of something." I suggested. Everyone liked the idea so we got a few snacks and headed up to her room.

Corinna has the biggest room out of her whole family. She was definitely the favorite child. I mean look at her room.

We all sat down on the floor and Corinna turned on her TV

We all sat down on the floor and Corinna turned on her TV. We all watched David Dobriks YouTube videos for a bit until we got bored.

"Liam make a tik tom with me." I said dragging him over to the window so I could place my phone down.

"I hardly know any dances." He said. I shrugged my shoulders in a 'I don't care' way then found a song.

I started the timer and did the video. Surprisingly he knew the dance.

2M❤️

@Bellahossler: I was surprised he could do this! 😂😂 @Liamsanders

1M💬

Comments:

@Liamsanders: so was I 😂
^@Bellahossler: stupid little boy

@Nickaustinn: come homeee!

@user629: low key ship doe 🙈

@user016: they should date!

@Liamsanders: please don't ship us! I'm just her best friends older brother, she also has a boyfriend @nickaustinn @Bellahossler
Liked by creator
^@Bellahossler: Yeah please don't ship us. 🦋❤️

@Corinna_grace: come back over to me and Ryland so we can watch more David Dobrik!
Liked by creator
^@Daviddobrik: nice to know your watching my videos
Liked by creator

"DAVID DOBRIK REPLIED TO MY COMMENT!" Corinna shouted jumping up and down.

Everyone started laughing then we carried on watching YouTube. For the rest of the day the four of us hung out and took Polaroid photos and stuff like that.

"This has been a great day!" I said laughing. Everyone nodded and laughed as well. "I don't want it to end!"

"What if it didn't?" Corinna said. I looked at her confused. "What if I ask my mom if you could stay over?"

"Ryland do you like the idea?" I asked looking at him, he nodded his head then I looked back towards Corinna.

"We're in I guess." I said. She nodded then got up and ran downstairs to her mom.

About 10 minutes later she came back with a happy face. "She said yes!"

"YAY!" I said jumping up and down. Oh and by the way, the reason it took her 10 minutes is because her house is massive, I don't even know how to explain how big it is.

"Ryland and I will be back, we need to go back to my house to get some clothes quickly

"Ryland and I will be back, we need to go back to my house to get some clothes quickly." I said.

"Ok sure." Corinna said. I grabbed my bag and phone and then grabbed Ryland and walked towards the door.

"If you want you car burrow my car, the keys are in a bowl by the entrance. It's the Tesla keys." Liam said. I nodded then ran downstairs.

Word count: 840

A/n: thank you so much for 1k reads and #67 in Ryland. I love you guys so much and I only started posting this book about a week ago. 🥺❤️