Chapter twenty three: phone call 🦋

"Hey." I said wiping the tears of my face.

"You were pretty brave back there Hossler." They said.

"Thanks nick. But why are you calling me you could of came up to my room." I replied.

"Well I'm at your door now so can I come in?" Nick asked. I then heard a knock at the door and nodded to the phone.

Nick hung up then walked into the room and shut the door behind him. He walked over to my bed and sat next to me.

"Does everyone hate me?" I asked sitting up and looking towards nick.

"No, some people might but most of them are proud of you." Nick said slightly laughing.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah." Nick said smiling. I looked at him and smiled. I looked down at the ground then back up at him.

He leaned in and so did I. He kissed me and I kissed him back then Charli walked in.

"Bella, Jaden's downstairs and wants to tal-" Charli started to say. I quickly backed away from nick and walked over to her.

"Ok thanks char." I said and walked past her. I went downstairs and Jaden was standing in the living room talking to tony.

I ran over to Jaden and jumped onto his back. He threw me of him into the couch.

"Hey!" I wined at him. Tony and Jaden laughed at me and I gave both of them a death stare.

"Anyways, Charli said you wanted to see me?" I said, moving to a more comfortable place on the couch.

"Yeah, mom just called me saying that her and dad might be coming to LA for a couple weeks and she wants you to call her so they can figure out when to come." Jaden said.

"Ok I'll go upstairs and call her now. Thanks jay." I said hugging him and running back up to my room.

Nick and Charli were still in there talking. Charli left when I walked in and winked at me as she left. I rolled my eyes at her then walked over to nick.

I grabbed my phone from beside him then sat down. I leaned my head on his shoulder and FaceTimed my mom.

She answered almost straight away.

"Hey mom." I said with a small smile because I didn't really feel like calling anyone.

"Hi darling, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm ok. A lot of stuff has happened in the past week." I said laughing.

"I have time. Tell me everything." My mom said really excited to find out everything.

I looked up at nick and laughed. "Well, first I moved into the sway house and I was sharing a room with Payton, then I thought I liked Bryce and I did but then something happened between us and then I lost interest in him, then the hype house bought me this amazing white Jeep. So then Ryland and I drove to the beach to test it out also we were bored so we went to the beach and we were sitting in the sand then he kissed me and I kissed him back then the next day he gave me this Louis Vuitton necklace and asked me to be his girlfriend and it was great. Then the next night we had a movie night and I went to get a bag of chips and a bottle of water when Nick came running into the room telling me to follow him so I did and Ryland was making out with Dixie so we broke up and Nick helped me. Then I got in a fight with Nessa, like a physical fight and I went home and fell asleep and then Quinton woke me up to say nessa wanted I apologize so I said I would meet her in 10 minutes in my room while I went to get some food, Kio came up to me and said to be careful and when I went to see nessa she made Quinton pore honey all over my head so I ended up in hospital almost dying. Then the hype house said I could move in with them today so here I am in my new room that I share with Charli. Leaning on nick Austin's shoulder. So it's been a crazy first week in LA but I've defiantly enjoyed it." I explained laughing at some bits of it.

"Wow. That was a lot. Anyways show me your new room I wanna see it!" My mom said.

"Ok." I got up and walked around the room, bathroom and closet.

"Wow! You and Charli are some good designers." She said laughing. Nick was laughing slightly as well.

I walked back over and laid down on nicks lap. He played with my hair while my mom and I carried on talking for a bit.

"So me and dad can come soon if you want." She said.

"Yeah that would be great! How about August 10-25?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah that would be perfect. I'm going to go so I can book flights and I cant wait to see my little baby again." She said.

"I can't wait to see my mom again." I said in reply.

"Bye Isabella."

"Bye mom." I said back then we both hung up. I put my phone down next to me and looked up at nick.

By now he had plaited my hair 3 times. "So that was fun to explain everything to my mom." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. Nick started to laugh a bit as well.

"Just so you know, the hype house never bought you that Jeep. Ryland bought it, I payed a bit but apart from that Ryland played for it all." Nick said with a faint smile.

"Wait? Really?" I asked still trying to process it through my head.

"Yeah. He just wanted you to think it was a birthday present from the whole hype house and we all knew about it but we promised not to tell you. But I broke that promise I guess." Nick said.

"Wow! I'm going to speak to him about it in the morning because if I talk to him now I'll probably start yelling at him." I said giggling.

"Probably." Nick said laughing as well. I sat up from nicks lap and walked over to the bathroom.

I brushed my hair out and put it into a bun and washed my face. I walked over to the door frame of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna have a shower quickly so you can wait for me here or go downstairs and I'll find you later." I said.

"I'll wait for you here." Nick said and I nodded then walked over to my closet and got some shorts and a hoodie.

I went back into the bathroom and got in the shower. I took my hair out of the bun then washed my hair and body then got out.

I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair. I did my skin care routine then got into my clothes.

I hung my towel up and cleaned up the bathroom a bit. I walked out and jumped onto my bed next to nick. He was scrolling through the for you page and an edit of nick and Tony came up.

"Awww. You guys are so cute." I said taking his phone of him and watching the edit.

"Yeah but we're cuter." Nick said taking the phone of me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked smiling.

"Whatever you want it to mean." He said smirking then kissed me. I kissed back smiling then pulled away after 30 seconds.

I looked towards the door and Ryland was standing there. He looked at us then walked away.

"Shit." I said slowly.

Word count: 1300