Chapter sixty three: explaining 🦋

We parked outside of sway and both got out. I locked the car then we walked over to the front door.

"I don't know if I'm ready to tell him yet." I said backing away from the door.

"I'll be there don't worry. Let's just go in and get it done with and you will feel so much better about yourself." Nick said wrapping his arms around my neck from behind.

"Your right. Let's go." I said and knocked on the door. Kio answered the door and we went in.

"Where's Bryce?" I asked. He pointed me towards his room. "Thanks Kio." I said walking over to Bryce's room.

"Do you want me to come with you or should I stay here?" Nick asked me.

"Do you mind if I go in alone?" I asked. He shook his head. "Thanks Nicky." I said and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Bryce shout from the other side. I opened the door and walked in. "Bella?"

"Hey Bryce." I took a deep breath in then told him. "I'm pregnant with your baby."

"You what?" He asked standing up from his gaming chair.

"I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure it's yours. Well I know it's yours because I slept with you a week ago and the other two people I've slept with were 3 days ago and this morning." I said.

"Oh shit. Bella I'm not ready for a fucking kid. Your only 19 and I'm 20. What do you want to do with it?" Bryce replies.

"I know Bryce. I don't know what to do, should I keep the baby, should I get an abortion? I just don't know!" I said falling to the floor crying.

"Aww please don't cry." Bryce said walking over to me and hugging me.

"I haven't even been in LA for a month and Im already pregnant with my brothers best friend. I can't do anything right. My brothers a cute, tik tok famous rockstar and my sisters, I don't even know what there doing but they are successful and I'm just Isabella Hossler, the person that can't go a week without sleeping with someone." I said crying even more.

"No your not. Whatever you want to do with the baby I will be here for you." Bryce said pulling away from the hug.

"Thanks." I said wiping my tears. "Is it alright if I think of what I want to do with the baby and get back to you?" I asked.

"Of course belle." Bryce said. I smiled at him then got up and walked towards the door. "Also, I'm sorry about the stuff I said to everyone about you. I guess I was jealous that I couldn't have you."

"It's ok Bryce." I replied then opened the door and walked out. I walked over to the couches were everyone was.

"Have you told them?" I whispered to nick as I sat down. He shook his head 'no'. "Should I tell them?" I asked.

"If your ready I think you should." Nick replied. Everyone was now looking at us.

"If she's ready what should she do?" Jaden asked looking at nick.

"I need to speak to you guys." I said. They all looked at me confused. "Ok so I'm pregnant with Bryce's kid. And before you get all angry I've spoken to Bryce and I'm going to think about wether or not to have the baby"

Jaden looked at me then stormed out of the room. "Jaden wait!" I said running after him. "Jaden please. I'm sorry I didn't want any of this to happen."

He carried on running throughout the house. I turned around and nick was walking towards me.

"Just leave it. He'll come around eventually." He said. He hugged me which I returned.