PSA

Listen up, homophobic/transphobic adults. You cannot tell me that I can't think for myself because of my age and ban me from knowing that I'm old enough to know what I'm comfortable with. Because after that, if I make one single choice by myself supporting your cause, you'll say "Finally kids are thinking for themselves." Fuck off and figure out what's wrong with your twisted double standards. I am queer. Nothing changes that. Not even how much you kill my mind and my community. You will always lose the fight. If you're so worried about how gay or trans couples can't reproduce, then stop giving your kids away because you or your one night stand couldn't keep it in his pants. Shut the fuck up and let us live our lives! Kids today should be playing video games and the only thing that should be stressing us out are our grades. Instead, we're getting played, killed, raped, abused, kicked out, and bullied. We're stressed out about if we'll die today. You're just lucky that most of us are too depressed. That you can't murder us with an impact on our happiness. That we're not afraid to die if we've already tried to. You say that you care about the safety of your kids, yet you're the main thing endangering them. I, an Indian Christian bisexual trans man, am not afraid to go to Hell. I've been told to, and I really don't care. You have no idea what you're talking about when you say that we're going to eternal damnation, that we'll be tortured for the rest of time. Guess what, you're already doing that to us. You're already hurting our loved ones, let alone killing them. If I die, I'm too depressed to care. YOU DO NOT HURT ME. I am the only person who can hurt me, and believe me, I've done it. To supportive adults and parents, thank you for taking care of us! We love to be with you. If you know of a queer kid near you who's being mistreated, I'm always able to help. Thank you for helping!